All good things must come to an end folks! And such is true for our Summer Series… because today is the FINAL EPISODE!!!
BUT we’re ending the sunny vibe with a BANG as Couch listener Lindsay Olsen joins us to share how he and his family will retire on $2,000 a week in passive income!
We are part of Lindsay’s A-Team!
So, if you were one of the folks who told us you were keen to hear from someone we’re helping… Now’s that chance 🙂
Lindsay, 33, a father of a 9-month-old and a husband to Alex, is living proof of what can be achieved with an elite money management system and a Plan in place.
Keen to find out how he has set himself up to retire on $2K per week at the age of 55??
Take a listen!
Oh, and before we kick it off —- Just a reminder that Bryce’s brand new episode on Escape From the City AIRS TONIGHT on ABC (Free to Air) at 8 PM!
You can also check out his earlier episodes on ABC iview…. Simply head here.
Here’s what you’re about to learn…
- What was money like in Lindsay’s childhood? (You can see what money was like for us here)
- How did the fascination with money start?
- Where did Lindsay buy his first property?
- How has that PPOR set him up now?
- Why does the Rentvesting strategy work for him and his young family now?
- What’s the link between congestion and proximity in Sydney’s CBD?
- What opportunities exist in the Gold Coast?
- How can you organise your money to trap more surplus?
- Why has Auto Sweep significantly helped Lindsay?
- How much is he follow the Money S.M.A.R.T.S. system?
- What’s the general amount you should dedicate to savings, mortgages and lifestyle?
- How does Lindsay and his family use the Provisionings Jar?
- How has a tailored plan affected his future outcome?
- Why does the number of kids you have matter?
- What does his Property Portfolio Plan look like?
- How many properties does it take to retire on $2,000 per week??
Missed earlier episodes in The Summer Series?
P.S. Don’t forget,
This 80-odd page document is the vault containing all the foundational tips and insights you need to be a successful investor.
Want a Free Copy of The Golden Highlights? You can get it here.
Quote from today’s episode…
Buy utility, rent luxury.