It’s the first Tuesday of the month… which means the RBA Board has met and announced the official cash rate!
This video features September’s cash rate update, and because it’s also the first day of Spring, Ben is also giving you a special update on what’s happening to property markets in the developed world now that their economies are opening back up…
What’s discussed in this Update?
- The US — “The Divided Nation” + how their property market is performing
- China — Potential for a further rate cut + the property market update
- United Kingdom — The economic and property story
- New Zealand — The REINZ house price index + property sentiment
- What this means for Australia… right now + moving forward!
Plus, Ben also includes his latest news and commentary on…
- The September Economic Update
- Unemployment Across The States
- Housing Finance & New Lending
- RBA’s Quarterly Statement of Monetary Policy
- How The Australian Dollar is Performing
- Business and Consumer Confidence
- Construction Index and Outlook
- Important Information for Property Investors
- Australian Property Market Update
And of course… Additional Helpful Resources on COVID-19
National Update: Click here
- Australian Capital Territory – Click here
- New South Wales – Click here
- Northern Territory – Click here
- Queensland – Click here
- South Australia – Click here
- Tasmania – Click here
- Victoria – Click here
- Western Australia – Click here
And One Final Word…
If you’re worried about your finances or if you have no clarity on your cash flow position, we strongly recommend you to organise your finances now. It’s more important than ever to have a clear view, down to the exact cent, on how much you’re spending each month and how much surplus you’ve got. If you don’t know it, then log in to your Money SMARTS Platform here and update the numbers.
Don’t have an account yet? Create your free access below and we’ll also send you an e-copy of the instruction manual which is also our best-seller book, Make Money Simple Again. Just fill in the form below and we’ll email it to you right away.
DISCLAIMER: This podcast is general information only and is an opinion comment by Ben Kingsley. The information contained in this video is for Australian residents only. The information does not take into account the particular investment objectives or financial situation of any potential viewer. It does not constitute, and should not be relied on as, financial or investment advice or recommendations (expressed or implied) and it should not be used as an invitation to take up any investments or investment services. No investment decision or activity should be undertaken on the basis of this information without first seeking qualified and professional advice.
The Property Couch, its employees or contractors do not represent or guarantee that the information is accurate or free from errors or omissions and therefore provide no warranties or guarantees. The Property Couch disclaims any and all duty of care in relation to the information and liability for any reliance on investment decisions, claiming the use or guidance of this publication or information contained within it.
For more information, please visit: http://thepropertycouch.com.au