In this day and age, we know that what you think plays a very real part in the life you lead, whether you’re aware of it or not. In truth, thoughts have the ability to change, create or enhance your mood, behaviour and reality. Some people know this instinctively, some not at all, and some are adamant that their mindset alone is responsible for their success.
So, if you’re an actual or inspiring property investor — regardless of your thoughts on thoughts ; ) — what can you learn from? Are there any USEFUL takeaways you can benefit from right now to help you build your property portfolio and create a passive income for life?
Well folks, today’s guest is going to tell you the EXACT ways to create a winning mindset and get ahead in investing AND in life so you become the hero in your OWN story!
Joining us is Jaemin Frazer, one of the leading personal development experts in Australia and founder of The Insecurity Project. He’s also the author of Elegantly Simple Solutions to Complex People Problems, the voice behind the “One Minute Couch” radio/podcasts segments AND… Bryce’s own personal coach.
Yep! And he has a different way of providing solutions for people problems…
Are you keen on property investing? Are you unsure why you haven’t started yet? … then it’s probably a great idea to check out this episode!
Before we kick it off…
Want a free ticket to the Melbourne Property Buyers EXPO (normally $50)??
Along with other property experts, we’ll be giving away heaps of tips!
Register here: https://mayhem.eventsair.com/pbemelbourne18/tickets/Site/Register (Please use this Promo code: COUCH)
You can learn more about what goes on at the Expo here too: http://www.propertybuyerexpo.com.au/melbourne/
Back to today’s EPISODE TO SUCCEED AT INVESTING AND LIFE…
- What’s insecurity and the power of vulnerability got to do with getting what you want?
- What’s the difference between a coach, a councillor and a mentor?
- What are the habits and mindset hacks of elite property investors?
- What two questions are we always asking ourselves that you need to know?
- How does success leave clues?
- Why’s it important to have a judgement-free space to create positive change?
- What subconscious reason was holding Jaemin back from building wealth?
- How does the fear of “not being good enough” stop YOU?
- How can you master your mindset?
- What are the 5 Development Tools that will create lasting change?
- Do you think like a successful property investor?
- Why’s self-discipline overrated?
- Where’s the power in rituals?
- What’s the Martyr Strategy?
Liked this episode? Here are some others you might enjoy…
- Episode 172 | The 5 Rules for Mastering the Game of Building Wealth – Chat with Stuart Wemyss
- Episode 158 | Cut The Noise: How to Master Your Mindset with Chris Helder
- Episode 157 | 7 Reasons Why Investors Should Think Like Ants
- Episode 153 | The Do’s and Don’ts: The Discoveries We’ve Learnt in Property Investing (PART 1)
- Episode 141 | Success Leaves Clues: How Do You Compare to Australia’s Most Sophisticated Investors?