Happy New Year, folks!!! We hope you celebrated this new beginning in style — and also gave yourself a pat on the back for the great things you made happen in 2017!!
Indeed, 2018 is now with us……. and we are SO excited to share this new chapter with you. We also have a few surprises up our sleeve this year, with more than a handful of epic guests lined up!!
** If you’re super keen on hearing from someone in particular, or about a topic you’ve been dying to learn about, simply head to our Contact Us page or feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org**
And remember: $5 is all you need to become a PICA Member!
But back to today’s episode…. The Summer Series (Part 1 of 2) on the Foundational Principles of Property Investing, featuring THE best bits of gold from our guests.
In plain English, please?
You’ll hear The Do’s and The Absolutely-Don’ts of Property Investing from the people who have been there, done that, and have an enviable property portfolio to prove it.
(In a nutshell: all of the gold, snipped and trimmed, to fit into 2 episodes).
Featuring in today’s episode include the following guests:
- Peter Koulizos – from Episode 30
- Carolyn Wright – from Episode 31
- Steve Waters – from Episode 42
- Paul Baker – from Episode 45
- Chris Gray – from Episode 60
Filling in the gold mine includes:
- The Five Golden Rules of Property Investment
- What is Gentrification and what signs do you need to look for?
- Why type of car (yep) can influence the future price of a market?
- The Checklist to getting a great Property Manager
- If you’re a first time investor, what things MUST you know?
- What do you need to be aware of when getting advice?
- What property type is most risky? Why?
- What role does the media play?
- How to determine if you need a building inspection for the particular property?
- What can go wrong?
- How can you build a portfolio through rentvesting?
- Asset selection tips and why is location research crucial?
Resources mentioned in the podcast: