Our Summer Series is all about hearing from the heavy hitters in property investing so you can score the best investment tips in record time…
… and today is no different!
Joining us for his 3rd appearance on the Couch is Stuart Wemyss, Founder of ProSolution, an independent financial and mortgage broking firm! You might recognise his voice from Episode 81 | Does investing for the long term actually matter? and Episode 172 | The 5 Rules for Mastering the Game of Building Wealth where Stuart discussed the foundational rules of mastering the game of building wealth as outlined in his most recent book (and now best-seller), Investopoly.
In a nutshell: Stuart is a chartered accountant, independent financial advisor and mortgage broker with over 20 years’ experience.
And he’s here with the commonsense approach to help filter out the media noise so you can have a more level-headed approach in the current property and financial landscape!
Here’s The Common Sense Approach…
- The 2018 Recap
- What are the biggest challenges in the property investment industry?
- What’s happening on the macro level?
- What can happen with Off the Plan properties when finance tightens?
- What were the two phases we saw unfold with the lending restrictions?
- Why use a mortgage broker?
- What components are more important than interest rates?
- How will the Royal Commission affect the lending sector?
- Will we have to start paying for mortgage broking services upfront?
- What will happen if you have to pay for mortgage broking services?
- How can you navigate the credit crunch in 2019?
- Is there a conflict of interest when mortgage brokers get commission?
- What is the history of mortgage broking?
- Why don’t we pay for financial planners (insurances, shares, super etc.) up front?
- Does Stuart think, “Will negative gearing be abolished?”
- Is Stuart changing anything in his company with the proposed changes to negative gearing?
- Why do opportunities exist in investing in flats in Melbourne?
- What’s likely to happen to the recently built apartments in the city?
- Are all industry superfunds good ones?
- What should you look for in a superfund?
- Are SMSF purchases about to become a thing of the past??
Missed earlier episodes in The Summer Series?
- Episode 204 |Peter Koulizos – What he’d like to do about Negative Gearing
- Episode 205 | Expelled at 15 and 3 properties by 22 – Chat with Jack Henderson
- Episode 206 | Nerida Conisbee – What’s Happening Around the Ground in the Australian Property Market?
- Episode 207 | Pete Wargent – The Real Story Behind the Charts
- Episode 208 | Tom Panos – Making MORE Money While You Sleep in 2019
- Episode 209 | Veronica Morgan – From the coalface of the Sydney Property Market
- Episode 210 | How to Recover from Making Every Mistake Possible in the Investing Game – Chat with John Hartill
- Episode 211 | How to build a portfolio OUTSIDE the capital cities – Chat with Jill Stewart
P.S. Don’t forget,
This 80-odd page document is the vault containing all the foundational tips and insights you need to be a successful investor.
Want a Free Copy of The Golden Highlights? You can get it here.