Guess who’s back folks??!
… Our very dear friend, Australian Property Expert and THE person you want on your side if you’re planning on renovating for profit… Jane Slack-Smith, Founder of Your Property Success and The Ultimate Guide to Renovation!!!
Not only has Jane built an impressive multimillion dollar portfolio of her own, but also this ex-Explosive Engineer (she’s a very smart cookie) has been equally successful at transforming her own clients’ lives, particularly when it comes to property investment education and strategic renovation.
We’ll say it another way: there’s no one quite like Jane in our industry — she’s grounded in the foundations of property investment and she definitely knows her stuff.
And, yep, you might remember her from Episode 61 | Finding the right property education and renovation tips – Chat with Jane Slack-Smith.
So, let’s stick with the vibe of our Summer Series, and simply dive straight into it, shall we?
Here’s what you’ll learn in today’s show…
- With the current market, should you “Buy, Renovate, Hold” or “Buy, Renovate, Sell”?
- Why do you need to be aware of Capital Gains Tax if you’re renovating to sell?
- Why does it matter WHEN you sell if you’re renovating to sell?
- What might turn people off a property, but be a GREAT opportunity for a renovator?
- Why is flipping a high-risk strategy in 2019?
- How many suburbs get through Jane’s filters?
- What is the crossover with mortgage broking and renovating?
- How are people able to get the funding for renovations?
- How did underwear almost get a loan declined? (Yes, really.)
- What can you do to increase your borrowing capacity?
- Where is the opportunity in the market right now?
- What’s The Trident Strategy?
- Why is cash flow more important than the balance sheet?
- Will house prices go up in value if negative gearing is introduced?
- Why will negative gearing be so challenging in the upcoming election?
- Will scrapping negative gearing be recessionary?
- What will get most expensive as a result?
- How will this affect people who “flip” property?
- What does Jane predict might happen to the property market in 2019?
- How can you navigate through the uncertainty of the market?
Missed earlier episodes in The Summer Series?
P.S. Don’t forget,
This 80-odd page document is the vault containing all the foundational tips and insights you need to be a successful investor.
Want a Free Copy of The Golden Highlights? You can get it here.