As part of our brand new Summer Series, we put a request out there to see if any of our Couch Tribe were interested in sharing their story… the result? Today’s guest!!!
Folks, our very own listener, Jack Henderson, is here to explain his own property investment journey and how he’s managed to go — yep! — from being expelled at 15 to owning THREE properties by the impressive age of 22!!
The million dollar question is… how did he do it?
Let’s here the story straight from our star guest, shall we?
Before we get into the ripper of a story, just a quick shout out to say…
“Good on ya’ Jack! Thank you for sharing your incredible journey and your numbers with us!”
Seriously folks, it’s awesome that many of our listeners were quick to put their hand up and pass their knowledge on to help other folks out there!! So just a heads up… You can expect a few more guest listeners coming up in the Summer Series 😉
Also, if you’re keen to be an “everyday investor” and haven’t listened to our fundamental episodes yet (these episodes are CRUCIAL), or you simply want to have them at your fingertips in written form, make sure you Download the Golden Highlights.
This 80-odd page document is the vault containing all the foundational tips and insights you need to be a successful investor.
Want a Free Copy of The Golden Highlights? You can get it here.
Here’s Jack’s Story & the lessons and the takeaways…
- Okay, so why did he get expelled??
- What did he do once he left school?
- What started the property journey so young?
- Where his parents financially successful?
- Why property over shares?
- Was it hard to part with his deposit for his first property?
- How old was he when he purchased his first property?
- How much is that property worth now?
- Is the gap between the rent and paying off the mortgage worth it?
- Why invest in a blue-chip investment grade asset?
- Who did he get his mentorship from? (Hint: You can listen to his interview here)
- How long did it take to buy property #2?
- And how much was it?
- How did the scarcity factor play a role in his selection?
- How long has his property in Coogee been unlet?
- What’s the end game?
- What do we think about “debt servicing debt” as a strategy?
- Does Jack use our Money SMARTS system
- What are some tips to trap even more surplus cash?
- How many hours per year does it take Jack to manage his portfolio?
What is Jack’s #1 tip???
Pssst… missed the first episode of our Summer Series? Check out our interview with Peter Koulizos here.