What’s better than Christmas day…..????
A brand new episode on Christmas day!!!
HO, HO, HO, Merry Christmas, folks!!!
We spotted a little something under the tree… and it looks like… a perfectly-wrapped PROPERTY MARKET SPECIAL!!!!!
And here to unwrap this gold is none other than the Chief Economist of REA, Nerida Conisbee!!! And she’s absolutely nothing less than one of Australia’s leading property market experts!!
So, let’s take a trip across the country as a special Christmas-treat, shall we?
… Let’s dive into the good and, ahh, not-so-good places to invest across Australia, especially our capital cities!!
Here’s the Christmas gift, unwrapped…
- What’s happening around the ground in the Australian property market?
- What are the best performing cities now?
- Is Hobart’s growth expected to continue on into 2019?
- Why is the confidence in Adelaide quite high?
- Is it the right time to invest in Adelaide?
- Which areas of Perth are performing?
- Is Perth a dependable place to invest?
- What’s the Vacancy Rates like in Cairns?
- Should you invest on Gold Coast?
- What movement is happening in regional QLD?
- How can you find investment grade properties in regional centres?
- Will Brisbane remain a two-tiered market?
- What should we be keeping an eye out for in South East Qld?
- How often is Nerida in each individual state?
- What’s likely to happen in 2019 across the property market?
- Will the lending restrictions loosen?
- What was the aim of the Royal Commission?
- What are the two risks of Negative Gearing Changes?
- What price impact will negative gearing have on properties, according to research?
- Why are renters also vulnerable to the proposed Negative Gearing policy?
- When is it likely that we’ll start seeing stability in the market?
- What’s most likely to cause a drop in RBA’s cash rate?
- Why might the Trade Wars between US and China have such a huge impact on our economic growth?
- Is it “Bricks and Slaughter” or “Clicks and Slaughter”
- Exclusive news dropped on The Property Couch!
- What’s new with REA Group?
- What will they be launching next year???
This 80-odd page document is the vault containing all the foundational tips and insights you need to be a successful investor.
Want a Free Copy of The Golden Highlights? You can get it here.