Folks, our Summer Series continues with ANOTHER ripper guest! And not only is today’s guest a very special TPC listener (!!) but also…. he is a REAL LIFE INVESTOR!
But there’s a problem…
John Hartill has learnt a lot of things the hard way. Unfortunately, he made mistakes along the way that, if we’re being completely honest, have cost him a small fortune. Over his property investment journey (expanding a couple of decades now) John has been spruiked to, sold to and, sadly, bought really bad properties.
The fact is… He’s tried every property investment strategy under the sun — buying house and land packages, developing property, renovating, investing in positively geared property — you name it folks!
And as a result, John’s had to learn the true cost of holding property and what’s at stake if you get your advice for free, buy Off the Plan or jump in without the correct education to support you.
And he’s here to share his personal story so that YOU can avoid making the same mistakes.
Here’s the gold…
- How did John get into property in the first place?
- What was the first mistake he made?
- And how much is that property worth now?
- What interest was John paying on his loan for his first property?
- How was his cash flow management affected?
- Could he continue investing while also being self-employed?
- Why is location so important in investing in property?
- What were the costs of selling property?
- What were to costs of holding onto poor performing property?
- What Spruiker tactics were used on John?
- What would John do differently?
- How is his portfolio performing now?
- Is he using the Money SMARTS system?
- When does he want to retire?
- In all likelihood, was John’s profit a real one or a “paper profit”? Why?
- What were the other property investment mistakes John made?
- How can you fix bad property investment decisions?
- Why isn’t free advice a good idea??
Missed our earlier episodes in The Summer Series?
- Episode 204 |Peter Koulizos – What he’d like to do about Negative Gearing
- Episode 205 | Expelled at 15 and 3 properties by 22 – Chat with Jack Henderson
- Episode 206 | Nerida Conisbee – What’s Happening Around the Ground in the Australian Property Market?
- Episode 207 | Pete Wargent – The Real Story Behind the Charts
- Episode 208 | Tom Panos – Making MORE Money While You Sleep in 2019
- Episode 209 | Veronica Morgan – From the coalface of the Sydney Property Market
P.S. Don’t forget,
This 80-odd page document is the vault containing all the foundational tips and insights you need to be a successful investor.
Want a Free Copy of The Golden Highlights? You can get it here.