Spring is in the air folks and so is The Property Couch! We’ve just hit our 250th Episode AND our total download on iTunes alone is….
5,094,004 downloads!! 🎉🎉🎉
It’s been an amazing month folks and we cannot thank all of you enough for your continuous support. That is why we are keen to give out a free e-copy of our best-seller book, Make Money Simple Again! Click here to choose your adventure and start reading it now.
Not only that, we’re also one the Top Money Podcast in Australia because we’re ranking on Spotify as well!!
We’re not quite sure if this ranking is within Australia only or if it’s worldwide, but regardless of that, we’ll take anything that will help us in our mission to stop people from making silly financial mistakes! So if you’re not an iPhone user like our producer, Stiggy, is then click here to tune in on Spotify. 😉
Now, let’s get to the highlights! And remember, if you’re new to our podcast, make sure to start from Episode 1. Play it on 1.5x speed and you’ll catch up in no time!
And if you’re really REALLY time poor, then download our Binge Guide here. It contains all the must-know tips and foundations from the first 20 Episodes and has been downloaded over 2,500 times!
Now, let’s get to the Top Podcast Episode for the Month!
- Rank 7: Episode 250 | Roger Montgomery – Chat with Australia’s Warren Buffett
- Rank 61: Episode 249 | The 4-Step Framework To Renovate or Build Your Home… AND Enjoy it! – Chat with Amelia Lee
- Rank 142: Episode 248 | Everything You Need to Know About The 138 Changes Landlords Are Facing
- Rank 153: Episode 247 | How to Invest in Property When You’re Busy Raising a Family, Holding Down a Career, Have No Time or are an Investor Already
- Rank 169: Bonusisode with Nerida – US-China Trade Wars | How does it impact Australia?
- Rank 171: Episode 246 | Real Estate 101: Everything from Buying Your First Home to Beginner Investor Tips
- Rank 182: Episode 001 | We Fix Bad Property Investment Advice
p.s. Did you know we’re big on videos as well? Every week, we try to go LIVE on Facebook unpacking the fundamentals of finance, money management and property OR simply just to answer some of the great questions that we received from our community. If you’re interested, we’d love to connect with you on Facebook! Click here for more info.
p.p.s. And here are some of the Facebook LIVEs that we’ve done in the past. Enjoy! 🙂