Do you know what it’s like growing up where money is scarce?
Do you know what it’s like to be stung by a spruiker?
Do you know what it’s like to recover from PTSD?
Do you know what it’s like to be a single parent?
Do you know what it’s like to own up to your mistakes and change?
Maybe you do or you don’t but why does it even matter?
The first episode of our Summer Series is OUT today folks!!
And that means… we’re showcasing REAL LIFE MONEY TRANFSORMATIONS all throughout this summer season!
This is our 4th year of Summer Series and we get very very excited each time because not only do we get to chat directly with our listeners, we get to learn so much from their life transformation. From the adversity that life threw at them, the mistakes that they’ve made, the perseverance that they’ve shown, the tenacity to be better and just so much more.
Their story is so insightful and motivating that we’re certain that you would definitely learn at least one gold from each of them.
And this year is no different.
Here are all the episode folks!
(Note: if you click on it and the link is not available, that’s because the episode is not out yet 😉)
- Ep 367 – The Chain of Unfortunate Events: What Made This Single Mum a Superhero?
- Ep 368 – Got Stung By A Spruiker: Restarting After Ten Years of Property Mistakes
- Ep 369 – “I Spent It All and Dad Picked Up The Tab” – How this investor changed her bad money habits?
- Ep 370 – Financial Harmony – THIS is what it looks like
- Ep 371 – Three Property Lessons from the Same $25k Deposit?!
- Ep 372 – The Transformational Power of Being on The Same Page
- Ep 373 – From Horrible Debt To Productive Debt: How He Transformed His Life
- Ep 374 – How to Win Robert Kiyosakis’ Cashflow Game in Real Life!!
- Ep 375 – “The Phone Wouldn’t Stop Ringing”… How she stopped the wolves at the door!
- Ep 376 – It’s never too late to start: How they’re on track for a $2k/week passive income!
P.S. And of course, don’t forget to download our free e-book at https://
p.p.s. And if you’re a visual person and like to see a snapshot of your financial position, then make sure to create your free account in our Money SMARTS Platform or fill in the form below and get started now!
Already have an account? Log in here.