In a time of growing self-managed super funds and heated markets, what should we be valuing more: regulation or education??
In this episode, we’re unpacking the role regulation plays (especially in the wake of the Murray Review and changing limited recourse borrowing arrangements)
…and looking at why education is important for ALL!
We’ll also unpack Australia’s most heated markets right now, how YOU can break into those markets and why the property market is actually unfair to the everyday investor.
(Phew, that’s a lot of wisdom there!)
So if you’re ready to get educated, tune in now! 😉
Free Stuff Mentioned:
- Replay “How to Master the Property Investment Formula that Works in Any Market?” Webinar: Beginner’s Guide To Property Investment here!
- Just starting your property investing journey? Check out our FREE Binge Guide to the Foundations of Property, Finance and Money Management, which shows you which episodes you need to understand the basics! Or fill in the form below and we’ll email it to you right away!
Here’s some of the gold we cover…
- 0:46 – Self-managed super funds and borrowing today
- 2:19 – THIS is more important than regulation!
- 4:45 – Why consumers and marketeers need education
- 6:15 – The feedback cycle
- 7:21 – When it’s best to buy into the market!
- 7:58 – Ben’s message to Sydney and Melbourne property investors
- 10:25 – Which is better for investing: Established or new properties?
- 11:35 – A strategy for buying in heated markets
- 11:59 – HOW many more properties will be built by 2055?!?
- 12:30 – If you take away anything, LET IT BE THIS
- 12:50 – Why the property market is unfair!
- 15:02 – Our opinion on student accommodation
- 15:25 – Investment grade VS. investment stock
- 16:45 – Send us your questions!