Folks, we’ve got another real life investor story joining the Summer Series!
And this time, our listener Jill Stewart has swapped her headphones for the microphone to share her own investment journey!!
Unlike the 8-person town she grew up in — “Come By Chance” — Jill’s impressive 10+ property portfolio has been the result of working hard, putting money aside for the future, consistently educating herself and doing things differently…
And she’s here to explain how it’s possible build a portfolio OUTSIDE the capital cities and why a focus on yield and holding property for the long term has been the right strategy for her and her family’s needs.
Get the gold on…
- Why does Jill focus on yield?
- What was money like when she grew up?
- What did her dad teach her about investing in shares?
- How has that influenced her money management habits?
- Does her brother invest too?
- How has this influenced their separate wealth?
- What do you need to do to be financially stable?
- Should you rent out a house you’ve lived in?
- Is it a good idea to self-manage your property?
- What are some money lessons for kids that Jill teaches her own children?
- What habits of highly effective property investors does Jill practice?
- Is there anything Jill would have done different?
- What did Jill think was a “waste of money”?
- Why does Jill prefer to pay principal and interest over interest-only? Is this wise?
- How old will Jill and her husband be when they retire?
- What is the correlation between capital growth and rental increase?
- How does Jill keep track of the costs on so many properties?
Missed our earlier episodes in The Summer Series?
Check them out below 🙂
- Episode 204 |Peter Koulizos – What he’d like to do about Negative Gearing
- Episode 205 | Expelled at 15 and 3 properties by 22 – Chat with Jack Henderson
- Episode 206 | Nerida Conisbee – What’s Happening Around the Ground in the Australian Property Market?
- Episode 207 | Pete Wargent – The Real Story Behind the Charts
- Episode 208 | Tom Panos – Making MORE Money While You Sleep in 2019
- Episode 209 | Veronica Morgan – From the coalface of the Sydney Property Market
- Episode 210 | How to Recover from Making Every Mistake Possible in the Investing Game – Chat with John Hartill
P.S. Don’t forget,
This 80-odd page document is the vault containing all the foundational tips and insights you need to be a successful investor.
Want a Free Copy of The Golden Highlights? You can get it here.