Folks, have you ever wanted to trap surplus cash and have more money?
If you want to get your hands on the tips to do exactly this, then this is the episode for you!
Because coming your way right now are the 7 Tips to Trap Surplus Cash!
Did you know: this will take us to over 100 money management tips! ‘Cos there are 95 tips in our book, Make Money Simple Again 😉
And just a quick shout out to the countless folk who joined our Money S.M.A.R.T.S Platform to help manage their own money and get financial peace in less than 10 minutes a month — let us know what you think of the Platform!
For those who might be struggling to get passed the Google authenticator stage, which is there to protect your security and anonymity, Ben goes through this in today’s ep! Otherwise, please send us a snapshot of your computer screen, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out for you!
We’ve also started a new Facebook Group, Make Money Simple Again, so we can keep sharing money management tips with the listeners who ask to join! Ben promises to jump on once a week to answer any money management questions you might have, especially if they’re about the Money SMARTS Platform.
- CLICK HERE to Join our Facebook Page – Make Money Simple Again
- CLICK HERE to get FREE Access to The Property Couch’s Money S.M.A.R.T.S. Platform
- CLICK HERE to Get 0ur Book – Make Money Simple Again
PLUS Could you be the Property Investor of the Year?
Your Investment Property Magazine is on the hunt for Australia’s Investor of the Year!
If you think you’ve got what it takes to win (up to $20K worth of prizes, including a 12-month membership to LocationScore.com.au!), apply now!
There are three categories up for grabs: New Investor, Strategic Investor and Reno Investor — Entries close Midnight on Tuesday 30th October 2018
Back to today’s show!
Here’s what you’re in for…
- When should you get rid of bad debt?
- What’s the enemy of money management?
- Why do banks benefit from a cashless society?
- How can you master your cash flow management?
- How much more do you spend when you pay with plastic? (Yep!)
- How can you get “on the same page” with your partner?
- Is there a downside to convenience?
- What are some smart money management tips?
- How should you run your household?
- What should you be doing with your credit card?
- What money habits can you start doing NOW?
- Are you doing this as you grow older? Stop!
- How can you resist the temptations of tap and go?