Ever wanted the formula to win the game of building wealth?
Well, folks… you’re in luck! Because today we have a very special guest on who’s going to hand you the GOLDEN RULES of building wealth that are founded in logic, simple maths and supported by historic evidence! (Sounds alright, huh?)
Joining us is Stuart Wemyss, author of the newly-released book Investopoly, and Founder of ProSolution, who has over 20 years’ experience in financial services. Plus, he comes with a Bachelor of Commerce, is a Chartered account and a repeat guest on the Couch — you might recognise his voice from Episode 81 when he brought the wisdom to long term investing!
So, his new book — again, it’s called “Investopoly” — discusses the 8 Golden Rules for Mastering the Game of Building Wealth… and Stuart’s sharing 5 of them today, and many other hacks to excel at property investing…
Stuart’s also kindly giving you the chance to pick up Investopoly for 30% off!!
Just click here, select a physical or an electronic copy and enter exclusive TPC listener discount code: COUCH
And, folks — PICA NEEDS YOUR VOICE
PICA has started a petition to campaign against Labor’s poorly thought through Negative Gearing and Capital Gains policy positions. Although Labor is not in Government at the Federal level, they plan to take this policy to the next election.
PICA has serious concerns about what this would mean for the economy, jobs and property prices across Australia.
We are calling on all Australians who don’t want to see the value of their property fall, or who don’t want to see our economy potentially falling into recession, to put your name to this petition.
PICA’s goal is to reach 100,000 signatures before the next election to help Labor understand that this policy is dangerous to the property market and the economy as a whole.
Today’s reasons for listening:
- Get the 5 Rules to Win at Property Investing
- Find out if the Tax Reform announced in the latest Budget affects you
- See what you need to do BEFORE you start investing for income
- Learn what percentage of land classifies an investment-grade property
- Discover the distinct advantage property has overstocks
- Avoid THIS big, big problem with investing in Greenfields
- Hear how to avoid big investment risks
- Learn the tips to protect your portfolio, including the #1 insurance you need
- Find out what’s a Collaborative Law and how you may use it
- Realise how to spot a spruiker
- Get the real retirement age you should aim for if you’re under 35
Oh, and before these skips our mind…
- You can access Stuart’s blog here (well worth the read!)
- If you missed this week’s Facebook Live: catch it here.
- And for our new book on Money Management….
- If you’re having challenges with our Money Smarts System — either implementing it, sticking to it or ANYTHING — please let us know so we can fix this and help more people better manage their money (any feedback’s seriously welcomed).
- If you’ve implemented our Money Smarts System and it’s really helped you and/or your loved ones … please let us know!