Folks, just a heads up: ripper episode coming your way!
To give you roughly an idea of what we mean: we even flew up to Sydney to check out an epically-renovated property, and to have a sit-down chat with three wonderful (and wonderfully talented) women.
Why three? Well, folks, today we’re interviewing Lana, Bonnie and Erin of Three Birds Renovations! And if you’re not familiar with them, we’d urge you to check them out! Here’s why… these three best friends left their jobs to renovate properties, film the whole thing, and show Australians how to flip houses for a profit! AND they’re nailing it. In a really big way.
They’ve done flips, forever homes; the works. Not to mention, they’re also finishing up on house number 9 (yep)… so, let’s just say, they’ve got some hot renovation tips coming your way!
Oh, and did we mention… these women’s energy is seriously contagious… this is probably our funniest episode yet!!!
But before we get knee deep into the contents, we’ve got a few events coming up! (in bullet points cause Stiggy has to finish our slides for the Expo!):
- Thurs, July 19 : PICA’s Melbourne Meet and Greet is this 6pm this evening at Royal Park Tennis Club! Haven’t got your ticket yet? Here’s the link.
- Friday – Sunday, July 20 – 22 : We’ll be speaking at the Property Buyer Expo! More info here.
- Thursday, August 9 – And finally, yes, we will be holding a webinar on the 7 Deadly Sins when Building a Property Portfolio at 7:30pm AEST! Interested? Just fill in the form below or click here to reserve your seat.
Here’s what you’re in for…
- Why did they quit their job, and start flipping properties?
- How do their personalities drive their renovation business?
- How do you find, and keep, a good tradie?
- Do Three Birds Renovations divide every cost between three?
- How did they manage their first flip?
- What are the legal requirements of property “flipping”
- How much should you spend on a renovation?
- How long did their first renovation take? And how much did they make on that renovation?
- What percentage spend should you spend on a cosmetic renovation?
- What renovation tips can earn you the most money?
- Can you make a renovation “magazine worthy?” on a budget?
- What was the most financially successful property?
- At what stage of a renovation should you focus on the landscaping?
- When should you start preparation plans?
- Do you always make a profit on renovations?
Also, folks, don’t forget we’re presenting at The Property Buyers Expo in Melbourne THIS weekend. We’ve got a couple of free tickets left, so come meet us and listen to some exclusive property investment advice!
Exclusive Listener Code: COUCH