Welcome to the very first episode of The Property Couch where we have one key goal:
That’s right folks.
Wherever our co-hosts Bryce Holdaway and Ben Kingsley are, be it sitting as chair of Property Investment Professionals of Australia (PIPA) or splitting their days as buyers’ agents and property investment advisors, they’re driven to provide great education that’ll help folks make better investments!
And to kick us off, Bryce and Ben are sharing some of the mistakes and lessons they’ve learned in their property investing journeys, to help you avoid making the same mistakes!
So grab a cuppa, flick on the podcast and get listening today!
Free Stuff Mentioned:
Just starting your property investing journey? Check out our FREE Binge Guide to the Foundations of Property, Finance and Money Management, which shows you which episodes you need to understand the basics! Or fill in the form below and we’ll email it to you right away!
Here’s some of the gold we cover…
- 0:10 – Meet your co-hosts: Who we are and WHY we do what we do!
- 0:50 – Ben’s won WHAT award (and how it benefits you!)
- 2:20 – The daily podcast set up!
- 3:05 – The Barber Analogy
- 4:10 – Ben’s property investing journey: A one-bid auction across from Mum and Dad’s house?!
- 5:20 – Agents use THIS tactic to get to know clients better
- 6:10 –Don’t make the same as Ben!
- 7:40 – The most common mistakes we hear from clients
- 8:30 – Reason #1 you should invest in a buyers’ agent
- 9:10 – Reason #2 you should invest in a buyers’ agent!
- 10:55 – Reason #3 you should invest in a buyers’ agent!!
- 12:50 – Why people DON’T want to invest in buyers’ agents!
- 14:44 – The first investors Bryce helped
- 15:32 – What makes a good advisor?!
- 17:30 – We’re thinking of including these stories in our next episode…
If you like this Insider’s Guide to Property Investing, don’t forget to rate us at our iTunes channel (The Property Couch Podcast) and our Facebook page. If you have any questions or ideas, feel free to drop us your thoughts here: http://tpcaustralia.wpengine.com/topics/