HAPPY 150 EPISODES!!!
Yep, that’s right, folks! Today officially marks our 150th episode……. and, boy, do we have a show in store for you.
First up, you’ll finally hear Stiggy speak! Uh-huh. This is one-of-a-kind stuff.
Secondly — and it’s only taken us 100 episodes to get her on — you will also hear from one of the best in the business, Margaret Lomas!
As you likely know, not only is Margaret the Director and Founder of Destiny Financial Solutions, a best-selling property author (8 books, mind you), but also she is an active property investor and qualified property investment advisor; hosting two weekly property investment shows, Your Money Your Call and Property Success with Margaret Lomas, both of which she creates and produces.
Indeed, she is a busy businessperson, also on the board of Property Investment Professionals of Australia (PIPA), past winner of Business Woman of the Year and — let’s be honest — the receiver of WAY too many accolades for us to list here!
Before we get into it — side note — Ben’s Webinar Impact of Interest Only Lending is finally out! He’ll tell you about it now.
So, what are you about to find out?
- Margaret’s introduction into, and motivations behind, her property investment journey
- What is the Rapid Debt Reduction method and how Line of credit works
- Budgeting, tracking and managing your money
- Why accountability matters and her recommended “Property Headspace” needed for commitment
- The $18,000 risk it took to create her multimillion dollar property empire?
- ****** A SCOOP FROM MARGARET LOMAS ******
- Property development! Her experiences, mistakes and why she would do it again
- Understanding council plans and how to deal with them
- What is she working on in property right now?
- Sell vs Hold — which one?
- Practical tips you can use to source growth drivers
- What other things you need to know about picking the next hotspot (and why she thinks public transport may not be as important anymore)
- Margaret’s shift in mindset & how it’s shaped both her life and investment journey
- Why is the age of people living in an area crucial to an investor?
- What is the one thing she wants you to know? (!)
- LIFE HACKS ALL ROUND!!!!!!! (Stiggy AND Margaret Lomas)
ps: And here’s the link to our practical but hilarious Facebook video! So much so that Bryce nearly spilled his drink! Watch below or click here to watch it