With 2019 officially off the ground, we thought we’d organise a reunion with our good friend “Ronnie”… A.K.A the one and only Veronica Morgan, who is ABSOLUTELY qualified to give you the heads up on how to find an investment grade asset in this Buyer’s Market!
( Shhhh… don’t tell her we called her “Ronnie” here 😉 )
Folks, if you’ve been listening to us for a little while now, it’ll come as no surprise that Veronica Morgan was Bryce’s co-host back in the days of Location, Location, Location Australia and Relocation, Relocation on Foxtel’s Lifestyle Channel! Yep, you might have heard her previous eps on the Couch — Episode 76 | Building a property portfolio after the boom and Episode 161 | How to Buy Property Like a Pro!
But this (and the friendly banter) is only half of the reason we love listening to what Veronica has to say about the Aus. Property Market — put simply: she’s an ace Buyers Agent on the grounds in the Sydney market!! Which makes total sense as the Founder and Principal of Good Deeds Property Buyers, a Buyers Agency specialising in the Sydney market! Plus, Veronica’s also a QPIA, a clever property investor and key note speaker and industry writer!
Oh, and a little birdie told us she has her OWN property podcast, The Elephant in the Room, which see co-hosts with Chris Bates!
So if someone knows the Sydney market, it’s Veronica!
Before we crack open the can of gold, just a quick shout out that Bryce’s brand new show Escape from the City AIRS TONIGHT!! So if you’re around, flick on ABC at 7:30PM!!
What’s in store today??
- What are the biggest observations of 2018, particularly in the Sydney market?
- What “carnage” has occurred in the Sydney market?
- Are there still quality properties available in Sydney?
- What are we seeing with Off the Plan properties?
- At the peak of FOMO, what was happening at auctions?
- How is this different now?
- How can you tell if a real estate agent is happy about the price paid for a property?
- Why has “PND” made it a lot harder to do a comparative price check?
- What tips can help you with this?
- Why might property undersell?
- Do real estate agents get scared in a changing market?
- How can a buyer use this to their advantage?
- Why might a property undersell?
- What real estate tactics are used to get MORE for a property?
- How can you outsmart a real estate agent?
- What happened to the couple in Balmain who sold their property in 2 years?
- Why is a Buyers Agent so valuable in a buyer’s market?
- What does Veronica think about the proposed Negative Gearing changes?
- What will negative gearing do to house prices?
- How much does a self-retired retiree save the government?
- Why are owner-occupiers also affected by lending restrictions?
- What will happen to investor lending?
- When do you need to start preparing for a home loan?
- Where’s the opportunity in 2019?
Missed our earlier episodes in The Summer Series?
- Episode 204 |Peter Koulizos – What he’d like to do about Negative Gearing
- Episode 205 | Expelled at 15 and 3 properties by 22 – Chat with Jack Henderson
- Episode 206 | Nerida Conisbee – What’s Happening Around the Ground in the Australian Property Market?
- Episode 207 | Pete Wargent – The Real Story Behind the Charts
- Episode 208 | Tom Panos – Making MORE Money While You Sleep in 2019
This 80-odd page document is the vault containing all the foundational tips and insights you need to be a successful investor.
Want a Free Copy of The Golden Highlights? You can get it here.