Welcome to Episode 123! We’ve been looking forward to unpacking this one all week!
Guess what? The boys are going to walk you through THE perfect text-book investment property. As in: the very one that ticks ALL the owner-occupier appeal boxes. The one that’s going to land you the biggest capital growth payday!
So from the suburb right down to the shelves to store your stuff … B1 & B2 will explain to you what asset you should definitely be buying.
The golden tips discussed (in detail!) are:
- What—specifically—is owner-occupier appeal?
- What are the Three Pillars of Mastery that always create owner-occupier appeal?
- What do you look for in a suburb?
- What can a quick google search show you?
- How do you see the invisible lines showing Buyers’ Agents the best part of a street?
- Which way should your investment property face? (It matters!)
- What should be in the garden?
- What is the perfect textbook floorplan?
- What do owner-occupiers buy with?
- What’s the best orientation of the block?
- How wide should the road in your investment grade suburb be?
This is a true ripper, even if we say so ourselves. You’ll get a lot out of this one!
And as usual, here are the Free Resources mentioned in today’s podcast!
- Video on RealEstate.com.au | Your money can make money with compound interest – Watch the video here
- Knight Frank Research | Global House Price Index Q1 2017 – Read here
If you like this episode (What is Owner-Occupier Appeal and How to Use It When Buying Your Next Investment?), don’t forget to rate us on our iTunes channel (The Property Couch Podcast) and our Facebook page. Any questions or ideas? Feel free to drop us your thoughts here: http://tpcaustralia.wpengine.com/topics/