Want to know how to bag an A grade asset? How about scoring the inside tips Buyers Agents use? If you’re keen to buy property like a pro, today is the show for you!
That’s right, folks! We’re getting down to the nitty gritties of buying… how to nail an auction sale, how not to overspend (very important) and how to think like you’ve been in the game for decades.
Joining us is Veronica Morgan — you might recognise her from Foxtel’s Lifestyle Channel, Location Location Location Australia in the days of co-hosting with Bryce — who is the Founder and Principal of Good Deeds Property Buyers, a property buying services specialising the Sydney market. To boot, Veronica is also a QPIA, a clever property investor and key note speaker, industry writer and a repeat guest on the Couch!
So, let’s get take a microscopic view of what a reputed Buyers Agent sees (and does) every single day:
- What drove the Sydney property market over the last 5 years?
- Why does the split between owner-occupiers and investors matter, and what does it say about the Sydney market?
- Are FOMO still impacting the Sydney market and why parents are dangerous in an auction
- What trends were happening with Sydney auctions?
- What strategies can you use at auction?
- How can you “throw the agent” and also escape the control of an auctioneer?
- What’s an expensive risk for a buyer?
- Why do different types of real estate agents affect buyers?
- What’s the problem with not being financed before auction?
- What’s the number one thing to look for in a Buyers Agent?
- Is it possible to have too many properties in your portfolio?
- What is a Buyers Agent and do you need one?
- What’s an s66W Certificate?
- How do apartments fare in Sydney?
- What’s next for the Sydney property market?
Want to hear more from Veronica? Check out Episode 76 | Building a property portfolio after the boom!
Also, make sure you check out our Facebook Live sessions! They’re Q&A Style & only 15 minutes Folks!!