Folks, if you’re playing the long-term game in property investing, you’ve got to know how to navigate the credit crunch!
And what do we mean by this??
… You MUST build financial muscle in order to succeed at the game of lending! Because folks you can NOT save your way to a passive income. You just can’t.
What you need is access to credit and an ability to optimise this credit so that it works in your absolute best interest.
But of course, there’s an elephant in the room here, isn’t there??
The lending landscape has changed, folks! This can be seen from APRA’s lending restrictions all the way to the banks feeling the pressure following the Royal Commission — both of which are just the tip of the iceberg property investors are now facing when it comes to accessing finance.
So. Here we are at the messy middle…… how can YOU cut through these challenges and still get the lending results you need??
Well, we’ve got 9 Tips up our sleeve to help you do just this folks!!!
Before we kick off the key learnings, here’s a couple of reminders from today’s episode…
1. Have you got a copy of Make Money Simple Again yet?
Grab a copy with 20% Discount here! Just use this coupon code: TPC20
Not ready to buy the book yet? No worries! Just download the Free Chapter here and check it out. 😉
2. Looking for the Facebook Group? Click here to join!
- What’s the very first thing you need to do??
- What are the three loans the banks can only offer you?
- How can Long Term Resets help you buy an investment property without sacrificing the family budget?
- If you’ve got a few “chinks in your credit armor”, what do you need to do to increase your chances at accessing finances?
- Why shouldn’t you be shopping on rate alone?
- How can automation help you?
- What will happen if lending restrictions move to extremes?
- What will change following the latest Royal Commission?
- How can you make your loan repayments lower?
- Why do Mortgage Brokers often have higher volumes of lending than banks? Is this something to be worried about?
- How do you increase your borrowing power?
- What are the questions you should ask the person who is organising your lending?
- How can thousands of dollars be saved just by looking at the percentage of loan-to-value ratio?
- What are you sacrificing if you go Principle and Interest?
- Is Lenders Mortgage Insurance the worst thing for a property investor?
- What’s the difference between borrowing capacity and borrowing strategy?
- What information of yours is being shared to lenders?
- How can you avoid poor loan structure?
- Cash flow vs borrowing power – what should you focus on?