Have you ever wondered how to accelerate your wealth position without having to risk everything? If so, we have something very important to tell you in this episode that – let’s be real here – a lot of folks don’t actually know about.
Property Investors actually have a Superpower…. and that Superpower is LEVERAGE.
But it gets even better than that. Because if you add this superpower with another one – “The Compound Effect” – you’ll be sitting very pretty indeed! And these two fundamentals of investing are what make property such a safe and sustainable vehicle for wealth creation.
If you have no idea what we mean by “leverage” or “compounding”, that’s totally okay… ‘cos we’re about to fill you in on exactly what these terms mean and how they amplify your ability to create a passive income for life.
Plus, we’ll be walking you through WHO exactly property investors should have on their team as well as other investment choices you can consider instead of/as well as property!
Listen to now to learn how to master leverage and compound growth WITHOUT risking it all!
Don’t forget, get further insights and “play along at home” by picking up a FREE physical copy of our book here: http://www.thearmchairguide.com.au/
Here’s a bit of what we cover in today’s episode…
- How does lasting wealth creation occur?
- Why can’t you “save your way” to a passive income?
- What is Leverage and how can you use it to make your money work MUCH harder for you?
- What is The Compound Effect and why does this totally change the game if you’re investing over the long term?
- What are the four ways we generate money?
- How can you accelerate your wealth safely AND sustainably?
- Why shouldn’t you trust the Australian Pension to look after you in retirement?
- What types of investments are available to you?
- Why is property such a great investment vehicle, particularly if you want a “hands off” approach to a passive income?
- What professionals do property investors need on their team?
- Free Book – The Armchair Guide To Property Investing: How to Retire on $2,000 A Week (please just pay for postage – we’ll pay for the book and send it anywhere in Australia for you.)
- The Property Couch Podcast – The Insider’s Guide to Property Finance and Money Management (This is Australia’s #1 Property Podcast with over 307+ episodes that features HEAPS of simple and actionable frameworks, countless interviews with the best minds in the Australian property and finance industry and a ridiculous number of free resources to help you at any stage of the property investment journey)
Episodes from The Property Couch to Further Support You…
- Episode 119 | The Power of Compounding
- Episode 55 | Investment savvy mortgage broker and why interest rate is not king?
- Episode 041 | The Moving Parts of Cash Flow Management (Money & Wealth Accumulation Model)
- Episode 103 (Part 1) | Chat with Jan Somers, Housewife And Property Multimillionaire
- Episode 103 (Part 2) | Chat with Jan Somers, Housewife And Property Multimillionaire
- Episode 172 | The 5 Rules for Mastering the Game of Building Wealth – Chat with Stuart Wemyss