Normally personal stories about money stay secret… up until this episode!
The truth is folks — it’s not really the “done” thing to have a conversation about money, is it? Almost always, there’s this societal expectation to throw money matters — the real truth of your financial situation— off the table and bury it in the overflowing junk drawer.
After all, talking about money is embarrassing, right?
Well… not anymore!!
Today folks, we’re attempting to lead by example — so we’re simply going for it! We’re going to get real and vulnerable and we’re going to share with you OUR OWN that have shaped our relationship and habits with money.
In other words: we’re going to reveal what’s really happened in our life up until now (yep, this includes revealing some childhood influences), which might explain why we’re so obsessed with finance and on a two-man-and-a-couch crusade to help others excel in managing their own money!
So, yep. These stories include the good, the bad and plain embarrassing.
Ready to start the money conversation? But before that…
We want to interview YOU on the podcast!
You heard that correctly! We are on the hunt for listeners who have had a “Money Transformation”!
Now, we don’t want to fluff our own pillows or promote our own company or anything remotely like that… we just want to chat with people who have had an honest, real-life transformation so that others can take inspiration from their own story and realise that it’s entirely achievable in their own lives too!
So, if you think you have a story for us, please don’t be shy (we promise to go easy on you and we’ll walk you through the entire podcast experience) — we’d love to hear from you! If you’re interested, send us some details here or simply fill in the form below!
A glimpse into our embarrassing true stories…
- Why are we so obsessed with money management?
- What did Ben’s dad teach him that stuck with him for life?
- What did Bryce learn from working in casino that you wouldn’t expect?
- How was our path towards property investing shaped?
- Who took the biggest risks when investing in property — Ben or Bryce?
- How can you make money from a side hustle?
- What did Ben’s parents give him for Christmas that changed everything?
- Are there any smart money management tips in all this?
- Who lost, and why did they lose money in property?
- What are the key money management takeaways from this episode?
And make sure you download your FREE CHAPTER of our latest book, Make Money Simple Again for more tips and money management hacks!
FREE CHAPTER of Make Money Simple Again – RRP $29.95 ———- > Click here to download or just fill in the form below and we’ll email it to you right away!