Wow-wee does this episode contain ALL the gold… and then some!!!
Unlike a “rags to riches” story, today’s very special guest — Julie Ann Cairns — shares her personal experience living RICHES to RAGS… and how she finally managed to overcome the money pattern that kept resurfacing in her life.
Of course, today Julie’s life’s mission is to empower people to live an abundant life free from false beliefs — and in this spirit, she wrote The Abundance Code – How to Bust the 7 Money Myths for a Rich Life Now (we’ve got two copies up for grabs, see further down for more 🙂 ) And as an economist and statistician, with over 25 years of experience in the fields of wealth creation, financial market education, and financial advice… this book makes sense…
… BUT that’s NOT where her story started!
Julie’s rollercoaster ride with money dug its roots right in when she was too young to question it — her father was a successful surgeon, her parents were property investors in a position to send their kids to prestigious schools, they lived in their dream home on a lake in Canada… in fact, they were so wealthy they could even to afford to own a “couple of airplanes”!!! (Crazy, huh?)
But then her parents lost everything. And what happened next triggered a chain of events that made Julie swear she’d NEVER end up bankrupt… except that, years later, she was in an almost-identical situation herself.
So… how on earth did she end up in the same predicament? And, most importantly, WHAT did Julie discover that explained why this was likely the case???
Folks, to give you a bit of a teaser… what Julie discovered about “subconscious barriers” is a GAME CHANGER for your own financial (and personal) wellbeing!
(So much so, you’ll barely hear Ben in this podcast — **speechless**).
Before we get into the guts of today’s episode, CLICK HERE to Get Julie’s “Scare City vs The Abundant Forest” Diagram Mentioned in Today’s Show
Oh, and interested in getting your hands on a copy of Julie’s book for free?
For your chance to win, head to our Facebook Page and under the photograph of The Abundance Code, tell us in 25 words or less why YOU need a copy of Julie’s book.
Offer ends at 11:59 PM, Monday, 25/02/19.
Here are the teasers in today’s episode…
- What are the 7 Money Myths that are holding you back from being rich?
- Let’s here the FULL backstory! (Well worth it, we promise)
- What happened that made Julie chase “things” instead of “experiences”?
- How long did it take Julie and her partner to acquire 30 properties?
- Were these cash flow neutral, positive or negatively-geared properties?
- Where did they buy these properties?
- How can you recognise that an area might gentrify?
- How did this impressive portfolio lead to success?
- Why do you need to be careful about ego?
- What business ventures undermined all this, and lead to 3 million in bad debt?
- What is it like to face bankruptcy?
- What is “Scare City”?
- How can you move from Scare City to the Abundant Forest?
- What can you focus on when you’re going through financial challenges?
- What 3 steps can you follow to break and rebuild limiting beliefs?
- Why is “growing money” like “growing a healthy tree”?
- What is the true purpose of money?
- Why is scarcity (when it comes to money not asset selection) detrimental to your financial goals?
- How can you use beliefs as TOOLS?
- How can you create a winning money mindset?
- What is the belief “Money is the root of all evil” really giving you?
- Where is Julie financially now?
- How long did this turn around happen?
- How is belief work like leverage in property?
p.s And here’s the diagram we were talking about on the podcast!