Have you ever wondered how you stack up against Australia’s most astute property investors?
It’s human nature to want to know how you compare against others… even more so when these folks have something in common with you… and ESPECIALLY if they possess a trait you admire AND have achieved something you yourself are aiming for!
So, guess what? Today we’re unpacking what some of Australia’s best and most experienced property investors are…
1. Currently thinking
2. Currently doing
3. Currently approaching their investment strategy!
And to do all this, we’re drilling down to the exact answers given on the most recent Property Investment Professionals of Australia’s (PIPA) Property Investment Sentiment Survey 2019! This reveals the mood, confidence and key trends of existing and aspiring property investors all across the country.
The question is… how do you compare???
Free Resources Mentioned
- PIPA Annual Investor Sentiment Survey 2019 Results – Click on the link to download the infographic and start learning more from our peers!
- Donate to Relay For Life (yep, our office is doing some serious laps to raise funds for Cancer Council THIS coming Saturday! (Oct 26th) Any donations would be helpful folks!
- PICA’s Meet Up with Greville Pabst– happening on 31/10 in Docklands, VIC
- Your Free Book —> Make Money Simple Again– (yep, it’s free and we encourage you to share the link makemoneysimpleagain.com.au to your friends, family and everyone in your network!)
- Escape From the City — Bryce is swimming on The Great Barrier Reef TONIGHT!
- Get 25% off SuburbGrowth – Enter the code TPC25 at the checkout to get it for $14.95!
- What property type do the best investors want to invest in?
- Why invest in property?
- What percentage of people know exactly where they’re heading?
- How are astute property investors navigating the lending environment?
- What city do they believe is the best location to invest?
- How can you take speculation out of the market?
- Regulation vs. Education – what’s the consensus?