FOLKS if you take away one thing, let it be that the secret sauce to investing is…
⏱⏰ TIME! ⏰⏱
That’s right! While playing the long game may be boring to some, we dive into why time is exactly what you need to achieve amazing returns. Don’t believe us?
Did you know that investing legend Warren Buffet accumulated 99% of his wealth after he turned 50?!
Yep. And to build on that, we’ll be unpacking some case studies that have achieved an 84% growth in their third decade and exploring the TRUE power of compounding.
This ingredient is so important to property investing that we also did a Facebook LIVE session on this too, and today, we’ll also be uncovering some of the questions that YOU asked!
Here are the questions we answered…
From Julian Bradley
Pros v cons. Investing in $600k in an investment grade property vs. 2x $300 investment grade properties. What is the better strategy if looking to source BA’s?
From Brodiee Brodiee
When the property cycle is at the peak of the cycle and properties are generally overpriced, Is there another investment type/area that you recommend?
From Pete Fairley
Hey fellas. Pete from the Adelaide Hills here. Im a carpenter and just starting up my property portfolio. Thoughts on if I should look closer to home within half an hour so I can do maintenance/ renovations myself, or would something further away with a little more growth and set and forget it?
From Doug Slater
Love your work gents. Is it realistic to assume that property values could continue to rise 7% (on avg), over the long-long-term? I know past performance demonstrates this, but looking to the future, can wages continue to grow to enable this?!
From Patrick A.
I purchased an investment property (2br apartment) 10 years ago but has only achieved 5% annual growth with flat rental growth. Is it time to sell & reinvest into property with land, or continue to hold the apartment?
From Emanuel Bulli Camaj
Do you guys have a list of recommended brokers? Western Sydney if that helps.
Before we get to the best bits though, we’ve got a big announcement folks…
The Start & Build Course is 40% OFF this week!!
You’ve heard us talking about it for weeks and now it’s finally here! Our multimillion-dollar property portfolio building course that is designed for ANYONE at ANY stage in their investing journey!
Make sure to sign up to get lifetime access to:
👉 14 easy-to-understand training lessons
👉 12+ hours of learning
👉 40+ years of investing expertise
👉 9 bonuses including case studies, lifetime access to MyWealth Portal, a copy of our BEST-SELLING book “Make Money Simple Again”, AND MORE!
Still having doubts?
We’ve got a 365-Money-Back-Guarentee, so folks, you are risking nothing! You are, however, missing out on 40% off if you don’t sign up by 28/2/2022.
Claim your offer today at www.thepropertycouch.com.au/startandbuild!
Anyway, back to today’s episode….
Be sure to tune in folks, this one is FULL of wisdom bombs. 😉
Free Stuff Mentioned
- Watch our FIRST 2022 Facebook LIVE session!!
- Well folks, we’ve SOLD out for this MoneySMARTS Set Up session (Thank you everyone!) but for those who missed out, register your interest for our next session at thepropertycouch.com.au/moneysmartshelp
Here’s what we cover…
- 2:50 – Thanks for all the support on our MoneySMARTS Set up session! Click here to join the waitlist >
- 4:20 – How to start and build your portfolio right in 2022! (With 40% off for THIS week only!)
- 6:18 – Craig Fairbairn, Ariena Mac and Wilko91, contact us for a free Start & Build course! Cheers for leaving us a review folks
- 9:58 – Our first Facebook LIVE in 2022!
- 10:40 – Why THIS is the Secret Sauce to Property Investing (PLUS words of wisdom from industry greats!)
- 13:21- Which asset has made Ben the most money!
- 16:45 – TPC Exclusive 😉: When Ben plans to sell his assets
- 18:05 – Case Study #1 (How this property went from 600K to 4.5M!)
- 22:20 – Why you should hold for the long-term
- 23:10 – Bank the dollars not the _____!
- 23:30 – MORE factors which affect growth
- 27:55 – Q&A #1: Is it better to invest in more properties for less?
- 36:58 – A viewer’s response to this question
- 38:09 – Q&A #2: Dealing with peak property cycles and overpriced properties!
- 40:30 – The Probability Story
- 43:30 – Q&A #3 – Maintenance and Renovation vs. Setting and Forgetting
- 46:08 – Q&A #4 – Is 7% long-term growth realistic in the future?
- 48:50 – So..what’s driving demand in Australia?
- 51:05 – Where we predict “safe bet” property investments will be
- 51:23 – We need to remove THIS myth about wage growth
- 55:05 – The consequences of Government intervention…
- 57:09 – Q&A #5 – A list of recommended brokers
- 58:10 – The digitalisation of property investing
- 59:40 – Yep, we’re tooting our own horn – Empower Wealth had $1.1B worth of submissions?!
- 1:02:15 – A special discount to help YOU achieve a $2K passive income
- 1:03:39 – What is really relevant for buying in the future property market