The start of the decade doesn’t look great at the moment. At the end of last year, we faced with a bushfire crisis domestically and now, internationally, we are looking at coronavirus outbreak.
So, what’s in store for this month’s RBA Cash Rate Decision? Here’s what Ben will be unpacking in this month’s session:
- The impact of the bushfire crisis, drought and coronavirus to Australia’s Economy
- The US-China have sealed Phase One of the deal. What will we be expecting from now onwards?
- Brexit and what does it mean to us?
- The inflation rate is currently sitting at 1.8%. Will we be seeing a drop or rise from here?
- Unemployment and job growth data – How did this affect the RBA’s cash rate decision?
- Credit and Lending Data Update
- and more!
DISCLAIMER: This podcast is general information only and is an opinion comment by Ben Kingsley. The information contained in this video is for Australian residents only. The information does not take into account the particular investment objectives or financial situation of any potential viewer. It does not constitute, and should not be relied on as, financial or investment advice or recommendations (expressed or implied) and it should not be used as an invitation to take up any investments or investment services. No investment decision or activity should be undertaken on the basis of this information without first seeking qualified and professional advice.
The Property Couch, its employees or contractors do not represent or guarantee that the information is accurate or free from errors or omissions and therefore provide no warranties or guarantees. The Property Couch disclaims any and all duty of care in relation to the information and liability for any reliance on investment decisions, claiming the use or guidance of this publication or information contained within it.
For more information, please visit: http://thepropertycouch.com.au