It’s that time of year when everyone is interested in where the property market is going… And so are we!
That is why we’ve gone and locked in a chat with Australia’s most quoted property commentator, Nerida Conisbee, a great friend to the show as well as Chief Economist at Ray White!
Before we spill all the great things on Nerida’s 2022 Outlook, we want to take a moment and thank all our Summer Series Guests!
It was an honour and privilege to have all of them on the show and we cannot thank them enough for their honesty and transparency on their transformation journey. And if you’ve been equally inspired by their stories, we want you to take action this year and get in touch with us when the time comes for the next Summer Series!
Now folks, back to today’s episode…
If you’ve been listening to us for some time, you would know that Nerida is no stranger to the show. With an innate ability to explain complex economic (and sometimes political) scenarios in a simple and easy to digest manner, Nerida will be reviewing the year just gone.
Of course, that’s not all! (This episode is called 2022 Property Market Outlook after all!)
We’ll be unpacking some of the expected market movement this year, interest rate hikes, affordability and heaps more!
Free Stuff Mentioned
- Leave a Review on iTunes for your chance to Win a Start & Build Course!
- Would you like help setting up/reviewing your Money SMARTS? Learn more at thepropertycouch.com.au/moneysmartshelp or fill in the form below to register your interest!
Here’s what we cover…
- 3:30 – Do you need help with setting up/reviewing your Money SMARTS?
- 6:30 – Here’s your New Year Resolution from us 😉
- 7:08 – We’ve got a present for our listener called “Mumof5grownups” who left us a review on iTunes! If that’s you, reach out to us right now at [email protected].
- 8:08 – Wanna get free access to our Start & Build Course (RRP: $497)?
- 8:48 – Mindset Minute: Why are the bad days more important than the good days?
- 10:30 – Meet Nerida Conisbee, our long-time friend and Chief Economist at Ray White
- 12:45 – What did the government fail to do but the pandemic didn’t?
- 14:35 – THIS market was incredibly HOT in 2021… Will it continue in 2022?
- 17:01 – Which market will be affected by the reopening of international borders?
- 18:50 – Will the disparity between the house and unit market increase?
- 21:12 – Is this the Golden Decade for Brisbane?
- 23:45 – The Affordability Debate and our upcoming Federal Election
- 26:40 – The rise of the holiday homes!
- 30:37 – Initiatives to increase supply and improve affordability
- 32:30 – What can we learn from Singapore’s model on housing supply?
- 35:15 – The Housing Affordability Inquiry and its challenges
- 39:50 – Interest rates in 2022! What is the RBA really targeting?
- 42:40 – Folks, are you ready for a rate hike???
- 45:38 – The 4th most expensive city in Australia!! Is it sustainable?
- 50:55 – Will we continue to see a double-digit price growth this year?
- 53:13 – What will regional markets look like post-pandemic?
- 56:23 – How are listings looking like in the coming months?
- 59:35 – Renovation tips from Bryce!
- 1:01:35 – RENT THEFT from the Government?! (#Impossible)