As we speed through the first half of 2022, we’re back with another announcement from the Reserve Bank of Australia!
The RBA’s May update is not only packed with global economic news from the ongoing war in Ukraine to China’s hard lockdowns but sees the RBA raise interest rates for the first time in 11.5 years.
Tune in now to hear Ben’s evaluation of the update and his predictions for the future!
Here are our three other key themes for this month’s economic
- Global inflation,
- The impacts of global interest rates, and
- What the RBA did today…
Plus, Ben also includes his latest news and commentary on…
- The World Bank and IMF cuts 2022 Growth Outlook
- How Russia’s invasion of Ukraine is impacting the global economy
- China’s COVID crisis: will they relax their policies?
- The macro drivers behind global inflation: How long will it last?
- Why the RBA has decided to hike interest rates…
- The US’s mixed economic report
- Low unemployment levels, falling consumer sentiment and the lack of wage growth data in Australia.
- CoreLogic’s Home Value Index – May 2022
- And heaps more!
DISCLAIMER: This podcast is general information only and is an opinion comment by Ben Kingsley. The information contained in this video is for Australian residents only. The information does not take into account the particular investment objectives or financial situation of any potential viewer. It does not constitute, and should not be relied on as, financial or investment advice or recommendations (expressed or implied) and it should not be used as an invitation to take up any investments or investment services. No investment decision or activity should be undertaken on the basis of this information without first seeking qualified and professional advice.
The Property Couch, its employees or contractors do not represent or guarantee that the information is accurate or free from errors or omissions and therefore provide no warranties or guarantees. The Property Couch disclaims any and all duty of care in relation to the information and liability for any reliance on investment decisions, claiming the use or guidance of this publication or information contained within it.
For more information, please visit: http://thepropertycouch.com.au