Did you know there’s a “Millennial Movement” currently happening? What if we told you this is shifting the property type set for high demand? What if we told you it might not be what you think it is?!
Folks, we’re about to dive inside the mind of an expert Demographer – someone who studies the changing structure of human populations and how this is going to play out in the future. And someone we’re VERY excited to have on!
Yes, The Demographics Group is, of course, headed by Managing Director Bernard Salt, one of Australia’s most sought-after social commentators…. and Simon not only works alongside him, he is himself a rising star in the world of demography – particularly when it comes to data animation and interpretation.
Even better, he has a rare talent of explaining these insights in a way that’s both super engaging (you’ll soon see!) so we can ALL understand and benefit from. He holds degrees in geography from leading universities in both Berlin and Melbourne and has also worked for several years as a business consultant with KPMG Australia. Basically, he absolutely knows his stuff!
Key Message Before You Listen…. As you likely know already – Australia’s population has a HUGE flow on effect to the demand (and hence the price) of property. At the end of the day, “population” is really “people”… and people, of course, live in and set the demand for properties… So when someone tells you little-known insights about who these people are and what they’re up to – i.e. key demographic trends, consumer insights and cultural changes – if you’re someone who’s interested in INVESTING in property… well, it’s extremely wise to pay attention.
You’ll get huge value out of this ep, folks!
Tune in now to hear what’s coming next for Australian Property!
- Black Friday Sale – Get Our Audiobook for 73% Off (ends at 11:59pm on 29/11/20)
- Follow Simon on Twitter – @simongerman600
- Facebook LIVE on NSW & VIC Stamp Duty Changes (around 1pm, Wednesday, 2 December 2020)!
Here’s What We Cover..
- Demographics 101 – What’s the #1 you must know when it comes to understanding demographics data?
- What’s The Millennial Movement that’s shifting property demand?
- The property type set to boom this decade…
- The New COVID-norm analysis – what does it mean for property?
- Are City Properties A Thing Of The Past?
- Will the shift to regional locations be PERMANENT?
- Who are the type of people who DISLIKE working from home?
- What country or location most compares to Australia?
- Where does Australia fit in the global landscape?
- Why is the fastest growing economy not always the best economy?
- Property Through The Generations – What It Says About Future Demand
- What are “Launch Pad Suburbs”?
- The major difference between Australian and European countries
- Will immigration levels pick back up?
- How many international students become permanent residents here?
- The 1954 Melbourne map…
- Which Australian capital city spends the most on wrist watches?! (And what does this tell us?)
- What are the key trends that shape the way we live?
- Upcoming Trends Property Investors Need To Be Aware of