Happy New Year Folks!!
And what better way to kick off the FIRST DAY of 2019 than with a brand new episode on our Summer Series??!! Not to mention, we’re also dropping the secret of how YOU can make more money in this year!
If you missed his earlier episode on the Couch — Episode 120 | Secret to Making Money While You Sleep —then it might pay to know that Tom’s also the co-host of the Million Dollar Agent podcast, Real Estate Advertising Director for News Corp and is one of Sydney’s leading Real Estate Auctioneers, as well as being a sought-after keynote for the Real Estate industry.
Oh, and just to add a bit more icing to the cake, Tom wakes up at 5am just so he can bring his best to life every single day. (With the shadow of New Year’s Eve still under most of our eyes, the discipline of this might feel MUCH more real, huh??)
In a nutshell: Tom knows his stuff. And he knows how to be the best at it.
So if you’re feeling a bit fragile today, all good, chuck in your headphones (maybe grab a glass of water on your way through), and just chill out. We’ve done the hard work for you 😉
What can you expect to learn?
- What’s Tom’s conclusion of the property market in 2018?
- What happened to property investors during this time?
- And what happened to the prized, investment grade assets? Why?
- How much of a price correction in house prices have we seen in Sydney?
- Why have we seen a ‘manufactured correction’?
- What makes up the “5 ticks” of recognising a good property?
- What is highlighted perhaps now more than ever?
- What takes a property from “average” to “red hot”?
- What will buyers ALWAYS compete for?
- Where are the opportunities to invest in 2019?
- What opportunities exist in Sydney?
- Have we hit the bottom of the Sydney market?
- Why is this a GREAT TIME if you’re a first home buyer, upgrader or investor?
- How can you maximise these opportunities?
- Why can understanding human behaviour help an investor?
- How can you understand scarcity in property investment?
- What does Tom look for in houses?
- Are there benefits to investing in a block of units, instead of just one?
- What do you need to keep in mind about the unit market?
- What happens in the property market when there’s an election period?
- Why shouldn’t you hold off buying?
- Is it a good idea to buy after Australia Day?
- When should you buy?
- Realistically, how can you find the bottom of the market???
- What’s Tom’s advice to family and friends during this time?
- What does he think of negative gearing?
Missed our earlier episodes in The Summer Series?
- Episode 204 |Peter Koulizos – What he’d like to do about Negative Gearing
- Episode 205 | Expelled at 15 and 3 properties by 22 – Chat with Jack Henderson
- Episode 206 | Nerida Conisbee – What’s Happening Around the Ground in the Australian Property Market?
- Episode 207 | Pete Wargent – The Real Story Behind the Charts
This 80-odd page document is the vault containing all the foundational tips and insights you need to be a successful investor.
Want a Free Copy of The Golden Highlights? You can get it here.