Attention! Baby Boomers, Gen XYZ, Alpha and everyone else — yep, that’s probably you — we have THE episode that just might teach you a thing or two about your generation, your next door neighbour’s generation, AND the next “smashed avocado” to take Australia by storm!
What are we talking about?
Folks, making himself comfortable on the couch today is Mark McCrindle, founder and Principle of McCrindle Research, and an award-winning social researcher, best-selling author, influential thought leader, and, wait for it… a demographer!
This is one topic that made all of us on the show super excited because as a demographer, Mark tracks emerging issues, researches social trends and sets the stage for Australia’s population — which is VERY handy if you want to know where the future’s heading, and why. Plus, he’s also the author of best-selling book, The ABC of XYZ, which opens the “can of worms” on each generation, their values and shares the story of a country centred on “the fair go”.
So, aside from learning the story behind the data, you’re about to hear all about Australia’s people, and our insights into property, retirement and wealth creation!
Oh, and Mark’s brought in his latest infographics and insight and everything — you can get all of them here — so get ready for a knowledge-packed episode! His team’s research into Australians living a successful life is one that you can’t miss as well! Just click here to download or fill in the form below and we’ll send it all to your email. 🙂
Your dot points for today’s episode:
- What percentage is our population growing by each year?
- Should we be worried about population growth?
- What would attract people to move to the Northern end of Australia?
- Will Australia eventually contain MORE cities?
- Does “The Great Australian Dream” still exist?
- What’s interesting about baby boomers? What can we learn from them?
- Why do we want to know about generations?
- When can Gen X and Gen Y expect to retire?
- Why is property ownership from young generations falling behind?
- How are innovations and social trend changing the way we communicate?
- Will tech and Artificial Intelligence (AI) steal your job?
- What’s the fastest-growing household type?
- And how does that influence asset selection?
- What’s the difference between “demographic share” and “economic share”?
- What are the latest economic trends and updates?
- What’s the fragmentation of wealth? And is it getting worse?
- Why are Australians considered entrepreneurial? Are you?
- Where’s the population centre?
- What’s the future for the Australian Property Market?
- Why’s Australia considered a global leader?
- When’s Melbourne expected to out-populate Sydney?
- Why does investing for the long term actually matter?
Here are some sample infographics! Want more? Fill in the form below and we’ll send it all to your email. 🙂