Property investors who get seduced into Off the Plan and house and land packages are often seduced through a marketing process that targets universal, emotionally-driven mental triggers.
And after heaps of folks wrote in about last week’s episode where we spoke of the perils of investing in these types of properties, we’ve decided that today we’re going to lift the lid on what exactly these mental triggers are. So people can spot the spruiker from miles away! Because there’s a VERY big difference between marketing for marketing’s sake… and simply being sold into buying dodgy advice & dud properties.
Full disclosure: you will notice that some of these we actually do ourselves… and, yes, we’re being very explicit in this. The reason why we use them is simple… these tactics get people to take action. But getting people to take action on something that will ultimately help them… versus taking advantage of human psychology so people buy an asset or invest in bad advice that only the Spruiker will profit from…... well…… it’s about time we even the playing field here, don’t you think?
And folks… Property Spruikers do NOT want you to know this stuff. Full stop.
… ‘cos once you learn this stuff… you won’t be tricked quite so easily!
Free Stuff mentioned…
- Last Webinar of The Year – How to Build a Property Portfolio in 2020!
- Free Book– Make Money Simple Again
- PICA Webinar with Bradley Beer
- PICA Membership – Become a Member for $5
- Like us on Facebook (even better… share our page!)
The Unconscious Mental Triggers
- 13:36 – Mental trigger #1
- 16:25 – Mental trigger #2
- 20:46 – Mental trigger #3
- 22:45 – Mental trigger #4
- 25:50 – Mental trigger #5
- 27:05 – Mental trigger #6
- 32:11 – Mental trigger #7
- 39:51 – Mental trigger #8