We’ve got to admit it folks — this episode’s overflowing with all the GOLD, regardless of the stage of property investing you’re in!
Straight from the Qantas Lounge, we’re interviewing none other than Paul Glossop, Founder and Director of Pure Property Investment! To give you a bit of an idea, Paul’s built a substantial property portfolio, which focuses on the fundamentals of property investing.
And, yep, today we’re talking all things Granny Flats, folks!! (Are they really a good investment??) To dig deeper into this, Paul lets you in on the foundational secrets, including — and this is a TRUE STORY — how a lost laptop lead to his career in property investing…
Before we kick it off… let’s get the good ol’ housekeeping out of the way 😉
If you haven’t heard it by now, you’re in for a HUGE treat, folks!!! Here’s the deal… we’re throwing another Live Webinar!!
7 Deadly Sins of Building a Property Portfolio: The hidden habits undermining your success (and how you can overcome them).
WHEN: 7:30 PM, Thursday 9th August, 2018
Now, let’s take open the door on that Granny Flat, shall we?
- So, is a Granny Flat a good investment or not?
- What principles do you need to understand BEFORE you invest (if you invest) in a granny flat?
- What did Paul learn from his single mum about investing? And what advice would he give her now?
- How did a lost laptop lead to a career in property investment?
- Should you get out of a Centrelink benefit before investing in property?
- Why property versus shares?
- How many years does it take to get exponential growth out of a property?
- What enabled Paul to be eligible for lending?
- What are the foundations of property investing?
- Does Paul think the tightening of lending will continue?
- What should you look for to get investment grade properties?
- Why should you be worried about dual occupant dwellings?
- What assets make Paul nervous?
- What property type always wins?
- Why did Paul buy at the height of the Sydney market? (which we don’t suggest)
- How did he first navigate the finance when he first started?
- What do most people get wrong about money management?
- Why don’t budgets work?