This may be one of the most important factors when investing in property…
Continuing with our “ABCD” Property Investment Formula which all property investors should master, we’re advancing to B for Borrowing Power!!
Folks, now that you know how much surplus you have at the end of each month (thanks to the previous episode on Cash Flow Management), the next step is knowing YOUR borrowing power!
Did you know that having higher borrowing power can greatly increase your accumulated wealth?
But it’s not always as simple as going to your bank or mortgage broker to set up a loan…
In fact, many unseen factors can create unwanted “glass ceilings”.
We’ll cover how to recognise the signs of Borrowing Power and more importantly HOW to increase yours…
PLUS, we’re unpacking INCOME: how does it affect your suburb’s desirability and value growth, and when did income and property value even become linked?!
👉 Tune in for the gold!
Free Stuff Mentioned:
- Just starting your property investing journey? Check out our FREE Binge Guide to the Foundations of Property, Finance and Money Management, which shows you which episodes you need to understand the basics! Or fill in the form below and we’ll email it to you right away!
Here’s some of the gold we cover…
- 1:55 – What is Borrowing power (and why is it so important?!)
- 3:34 – Don’t make this couple’s mistake!
- 4:55 – The relationship between borrowing power and prices
- 7:00 – Who actually sets the market price?
- 7:38 – The signs of Borrowing Power!
- 8:00 – How do occupants affect their suburb’s value?
- 10:07 – The rise of The Great Australian Dream!
- 11:11 – The 1970s saw THIS positive change
- 11:53 – The 1990s, however, were…
- 12:40 – Why income is SO important!
- 14:34 – Leverage decides ____ class
- 15:54 – What is Cash-on-Cash returns?
- 16:50 – Cash Flow Management and SENSIBLE Gearing!
- 18:00 – How to increase YOUR borrowing power