If there’s just one framework you should focus your attention on if you want to be a successful property investor… please make it this one!
Folks, in today’s episode we’re revealing THE Property Investment Formula you need, not just in your toolkit, but also what you must implement if you want to build a multimillion-dollar property portfolio that creates a passive income for yourself and your loved ones!
Our Property Investment Formula is made up of FOUR critical elements – what we call our our “A.B.C.D.” Pillars of Mastery – and it works in ANY market and at ANY time… (yep!)… ‘cos this is an evergreen formula to invest in property. It really will work today, tomorrow and forever. So make sure you get this framework RIGHT.
The “A.B.C.D” Pillars of Mastery are…
- Asset Selection
- Borrowing Power
- Cashflow Management
BUT while this “A.B.C.D” Acronym makes it super easy for you to remember… these Pillars are NOT in their correct order as you would apply them in real life… so, please NEVER start with the property (Asset Selection)!
We’re about to unpack what order to apply our “ABCD” Property Investment Formula and how to implement and what to consider in each individual Pillar.
This is one of our all-time favour frameworks and, yep, it is absolutely critical for every property investor, no matter what stage they are in!
Listen now to get the proven formula to invest in property that works in any market and at any time!
Don’t forget, get further insights and “play along at home” by picking up a FREE physical copy of our book here: http://www.thearmchairguide.com.au/
Here’s a bit of what we cover in today’s episode…
- What is Asset Selection?
- What and Where should you buy?
- The 4 Developer Tricks To Avoid At All Costs
- New vs Old Properties
- Investment Grade vs Investment Stock
- How to recognise an Investment Grade Property
- What is Borrowing Power?
- How do you maximise your Borrowing Power?
- How to Structure your home loans
- Principle Interest vs Interest Only
- What’s a Cash-on-Cash return?
- Why’s interest rate NOT king?
- What is “cross-collateralisation” ?
- Should you pay Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI)?
- Why should you NEVER get a loan directly from the bank?
- Who should you get your mortgage advice from?
- What is Cashflow Management?
- Good Management vs Great Money Management
- Four Steps to Elite Money Management
- Why is “Liquidity” so crucial for a property investor?
- What should you do with your money?
- Or Money SMARTS system to Financial Peace
- What is Defence?
- How can you protect yourself, your family and your property portfolio?
- What type of insurances are there?
- What professional should you seek out?
- How can you reduce your risk?
- Free Book – The Armchair Guide To Property Investing: How to Retire on $2,000 A Week (please just pay for postage – we’ll pay for the book and send it anywhere in Australia for you.)
- The Property Couch Podcast – The Insider’s Guide to Property Finance and Money Management (This is Australia’s #1 Property Podcast with over 307+ episodes that features HEAPS of simple and actionable frameworks, countless interviews with the best minds in the Australian property and finance industry and a ridiculous number of free resources to help you at any stage of the property investment journey)
Episodes from The Property Couch to Further Support You…
- Episode 005 | Four Pillars of Mastery – Asset Selection
- Episode 004 | Four Pillars of Mastery – Borrowing Power
- Episode 003 | Four Pillars of Mastery – Cash Flow Management
- Episode 006 | Four Pillars of Mastery – Defence
- Episode 123 | What is Owner-Occupier Appeal and How to Use It When Buying Your Next Investment?
- Episode 55 | Investment savvy mortgage broker and why interest rate is not king?
- Episode 194 | Seven Tips to Trap Your Surplus Cash
- Episode 040 | Q&A – Line of Credit, NRAS Program, Fixing a Broken Portfolio, Conducting a Due Diligence and Insurances
- Episode 097 | Q&A – Mechanics of LMI, Purchasing Foreclosed Property, Stretching Your Investing Budget and more