It’s the final cut of the year folks! Did you know… for 34 months between August 2016 and May 2019, the cash rate was on a hold at 1.5%? And just this year alone, we’ve got three cuts! More about that in today’s RBA Commentary.
Now, what’s in store for this month’s RBA Cash Rate Decision? Here’s what Ben will be unpacking in this month’s session:
- What’s forecasted for the Global Economy in 2020
- RBA’s Unconventional Monetary Policy – What they thought of 2019 and what they have in mind for 2020
- Update on equity and housing market – Are we on the rise?
- Newest update from CoreLogic Housing Market Index – Download here
- What’s the unemployment data showing us and is wages growth still stagnant?
- How’s the property story going across the capital cities?
- And more…
DISCLAIMER: This podcast is general information only and is an opinion comment by Ben Kingsley. The information contained in this video is for Australian residents only. The information does not take into account the particular investment objectives or financial situation of any potential viewer. It does not constitute, and should not be relied on as, financial or investment advice or recommendations (expressed or implied) and it should not be used as an invitation to take up any investments or investment services. No investment decision or activity should be undertaken on the basis of this information without first seeking qualified and professional advice.
The Property Couch, its employees or contractors do not represent or guarantee that the information is accurate or free from errors or omissions and therefore provide no warranties or guarantees. The Property Couch disclaims any and all duty of care in relation to the information and liability for any reliance on investment decisions, claiming the use or guidance of this publication or information contained within it.
For more information, please visit: http://thepropertycouch.com.au