After three cuts this year alone, will we be expecting a fourth cut? It’s the first Tuesday of the month folks which means the Reserve Bank of Australia has just released their official cash rate!
And it looks like there are a bit more positivity coming into the economy! Here’s what Ben will be unpacking in this month’s session:
- What’s happening in the US and the Fed Reserve?
- Update on the US-China Trade Deal and how it’ll impact the rest of the world
- The IMF Global Forecast for 2020
- Where is Australia’s inflation trend going and where does the RBA wants it to be
- Newest update from CoreLogic Housing Market Index
- How’s the construction activities performing and will this improve the housing market?
- Are there any positive bounce in consumer spending and sentiment following the tax incentives?
DISCLAIMER: This podcast is general information only and is an opinion comment by Ben Kingsley. The information contained in this video is for Australian residents only. The information does not take into account the particular investment objectives or financial situation of any potential viewer. It does not constitute, and should not be relied on as, financial or investment advice or recommendations (expressed or implied) and it should not be used as an invitation to take up any investments or investment services. No investment decision or activity should be undertaken on the basis of this information without first seeking qualified and professional advice.
The Property Couch, its employees or contractors do not represent or guarantee that the information is accurate or free from errors or omissions and therefore provide no warranties or guarantees. The Property Couch disclaims any and all duty of care in relation to the information and liability for any reliance on investment decisions, claiming the use or guidance of this publication or information contained within it.
For more information, please visit: http://thepropertycouch.com.au