In a one-liner summary… “Man, Can Politicians Spend Money!!”
Yep. And we’re unpacking quite a bit of it – such as…
- The $15.2 billion infrastructure spend!
- Free cashback (Tax Offset) & how much you’re likely gonna get back…
- First Home Saver Scheme
- Family Home Guarantee for Single Parents
- New Home Guarantee
- Superannuation Downsizer Scheme
- The increase to the Child Care Subsidy
- Public Housing support
- The HomeBuilder extension
- VIC State Budget & The consequences for property owners and property developers
Plus, to give a bit of contrast to the Budget News we’re also circling back on a few key evergreen property investment formulas and answering a couple of listener questions!!
Get ready – you’re in for a solid ep, folks!
Free Stuff Mentioned…
- The 2021-22 Budget Breakdown – Get Everything We Spoke About & More HERE or just fill in your details below and we’ll email it to you right away!
- First Home Loan Deposit Scheme (New Homes) FACT SHEET
- Federal Budget 2021-22 Announcement
- Victoria State Budget 2021-22 Announcement
- PICA Webinar with Bradley Beer on Tax Depreciation – Tues 25th May 2021
- Episode 237 | Barefoot Investor or Money Smarts – What’s the difference?
- Episode 008 | Investment Stock vs. Investment Grade
- ASK US your property, finance & money management questions here >>
Question from Al Knight Lewis – Investment Stock & Investment Grade – Is it still relevant?
“Good afternoon. I have just started listening to your podcasts and am finding them so
Interesting! Episode 8 talks about investment stock vs investment grade and I’m wondering if the info in this episode is still current and relevant 6 years later? I’m looking for our first investment in Brisbane.”
Question from Don Holloway – Are there any benefits from having $10k sitting in an offset?
“With interest rates so low atm is there any benefits from having $10k sitting in an offset?
My calculations (and confirmed by investment bankers n mortgage brokers) best to buy quality shares with your $10k than to month ball it into an offset account. Would love to hear your thoughts on this.