Well folks, after eight long weeks of waiting, we’ve FINALLY reached our most anticipated topic yet…Investment Stock vs. Investment Grade Properties!
Did you know, there’s a higher percentage of investors who’ve sold their property for less than their original purchase price, than owner-occupied properties? 💸
Yep, that’s sadly true. That’s why in today’s episode, we’re deep dive into what investment stock actually is, how it differs from investment-grade properties…
...And how to know if YOU’RE being spruiked into buying stock!
We’re also examining the science behind Investment Grade Properties, why depreciation shouldn’t be the end-all, and how becoming a borderless investor can benefit you!!
PLUS, guess what milestone we’ve just achieved…
A HUGE thank you all our listeners and to those of you who have left us a review! We love hearing from you so please keep those reviews and questions coming via the iTunes store or our Facebook page!
Free Stuff Mentioned:
Just starting your property investing journey? Check out our FREE Binge Guide to the Foundations of Property, Finance and Money Management, which show you which episodes you need to understand the basics! Or fill in the form below and we’ll email it to you right away.
Here’s some of the gold we cover…
- 1:19 – What are some concerns for investors today?
- 2:10 – What is Investor Stock?
- 3:00 – Why Investor Stock can cause losses
- 4:50 – How to tell if your advisor has your best interests at heart
- 6:00 – The Enthusiastic Amateur (BE WARNED!)
- 7:43 – How to know YOU’RE not being sold Investment Stock!
- 8:35 – Don’t Invest in property for THESE perks!
- 9:06 – Why ________ shouldn’t be the end-all
- 10:07 – The science behind Investment Grade properties!
- 11:27 – How WE look for properties
- 14:00 – Why FOMO is an indicator NOT to buy!
- 16:33 – How to be a borderless investor
- 17:29 – Why investing is all about the ____!
- 18:22 – How you can stay educated on investing
- 19:20 – We’ve hit WHAT milestone?!