Disclaimer: This is Beyond Mind-blowing. 😉
Think technology. Think crazy. Think sci-fi films, actually. Yep. This podcast is futuristic—except, all this crazy tech stuff is happening in a future arriving sooner than you think (we were shocked too when we found out)!
To tell us all about it (and to bewilder us), Nigel Dalton—one with the coolest title going around—Chief Inventor at realestate.com.au (REA)—literally awes the couch. With 25+ years’ experience in IT, Nigel co-founded Luna Tractor, which is responsible for discovering the crème de la crème in the digital space and bringing these phenomenal developments to the Australian property market.
You will laugh as Bryce and Ben turn The Property Couch into a virtual 3D house inspection, looking seriously ridiculous in “extended reality” headsets!
This mind-blowing podcast includes:
- How the property industry will benefit from robots, drones, avatars and reality-altering headwear
- Is technology a friend or your foe?
- The “human” side of technology and whether or not you’ll lose your job to a robot (seriously)
- The social implications of technology and the boundaries that shouldn’t be pushed
- Where big data are being collected, how it’s analysed and when will it start changing our day-to-day tasks
- How technology will potentially outsmart a lazy real estate agent
- The trends happening in property, asset selection and the beginnings of a massive change in the industry
- How many years (!) it will take until we live and work in a virtual reality (prepare yourself)
- Trialing the Microsoft HoloLens … and why the groundbreaking “virtual reality” headwear will be the next hit
- How to “air tap” or simply look at a wall to enter a house (we’re not kidding)
- The global competition in real estate and the digital space
- How to “dream build”
- BREAKING NEWS: Will iPhone’s Suri will be able pick your investment property for you!
In Nigel’s own words, it’s:
“The cutting edge in what’s crazy.”
Do yourselves a favour, guys. This one is next-level.