Want to hear how six very different people — that’s different ages, different incomes, different incomes and different demographics — ALL managed to build a multimillion-dollar property portfolio that creates $2,000 a week in passive income?
Yep. They each hit that magical figure of $2K per week in passive income!
So… how’d they do it?!
Psst.. for a FULL breakdown into all the numbers and property portfolio builds for each case study, please pick up your FREE physical copy of The Armchair Guide to Property Investing here: http://www.thearmchairguide.com.au/
Here’s a bit of what we cover in today’s episode…
- Six Real Life Case Studies!
- How much do kids really cost?
- What is Consequential Finance?
- What are the Four Levers to Financial Peace?
- What’s the biggest challenge for Millennials?
- What’s the interest rate we use to model out our property portfolio builds?
- The Money and Wealth Accumulation Model
- The Variables and Assumptions we use
- Free Book – The Armchair Guide To Property Investing: How to Retire on $2,000 A Week (please just pay for postage – we’ll pay for the book and send it anywhere in Australia for you.)
- The Property Couch Podcast – The Insider’s Guide to Property Finance and Money Management (This is Australia’s #1 Property Podcast with over 307+ episodes that features HEAPS of simple and actionable frameworks, countless interviews with the best minds in the Australian property and finance industry and a ridiculous number of free resources to help you at any stage of the property investment journey)
Episodes from The Property Couch to Further Support You…
- Episode 101 | Sand or Stone – 6 Critical Foundations Your Wealth Plan Should Be Built On
- Episode 295 | How To Reach The Summit: Achieving $2K Per Week in Passive Income – Q&A
- Episode 041 | The Moving Parts of Cash Flow Management (Money & Wealth Accumulation Model)