We’ve NEVER spoken about these investment strategies publicly before… but right now going through ALL 18 of our tried and tested investment strategies!
And in case you’re wondering… YES!… we use these investment strategies every single day when work with our clients! Basically, each of them can be a powerful standalone strategy, but they can also be interlinked and intertwined depending on which pathway you choose.
Here’s the deal…
Our 18 strategies each fit into one of these four categories:
- Area Strategy for Capital Growth
- Property Selection Strategies for Capital Growth
- Are Strategies for Yield/Income
- Property Strategies for Yield/Income
So, in this episode we’re diving deep on each investment strategy, including…
- Investors it’s suited to
- Difficulty Level
- Risk and time allocation level
- Price point
- Tax implications and when to buy
And here’s a sneak peak into The 18 Investment Strategies…
- The __ Performer
- __ Earth
- Million Dollar __
- __ Places, __ Faces
- The __ Fling
- The __ Rider
- Scarce __
- Ugly __
- The Shoulder __
- __ Mission
- __ And __
- __ Matters
- The __ Backer
- No __
- The __
- The Non-__
- The __ Up
- The __ And __
Listen now to get all 18 investment strategies and discover the best one for YOU!
Pssst… Don’t forget, get further insights and “play along at home” by picking up a FREE physical copy of our book here: http://www.thearmchairguide.com.au/
Here’s a bit of what we cover in today’s episode…
- 18 Proven Investment Strategies to Build a Multimillion Dollar Property Portfolio
- What and Where to Buy…
- What should you look to purchase if you have a tight budget?
- What property is best if you don’t have a lot of time on your hands?
- How to tell which investment strategy is right for you
- What are the tax implications of each strategy?
- What strategies can you adopt if you can’t afford to buy in blue-chip areas?
- What’s the critical difference between “city” and “city fringe” locations?
- What if you want a more hands-on approach?
- Where will you get the highest rents?
- The pros and cons of subdivisions
- Is a Granny Flat a good investment strategy?
- What strategies will get you the highest capital growth?
- Free Book – The Armchair Guide To Property Investing: How to Retire on $2,000 A Week (please just pay for postage – we’ll pay for the book and send it anywhere in Australia for you.)
- The Property Couch Podcast – The Insider’s Guide to Property Finance and Money Management (This is Australia’s #1 Property Podcast with over 307+ episodes that features HEAPS of simple and actionable frameworks, countless interviews with the best minds in the Australian property and finance industry and a ridiculous number of free resources to help you at any stage of the property investment journey)
Episodes from The Property Couch to Further Support You…
- Episode 077 | Right Strategy in the Right Market at the Right Time
- Episode 163 | Infrastructure: What’s the Game Changer for Property?
- Episode 183 | Is a Granny Flat a Good Strategy? Chat with Paul Glossop
- Episode 295 | How To Reach The Summit: Achieving $2K Per Week in Passive Income – Q&A