Imagine, as a child, being diagnosed with an incurable cancer of the central nervous system. Imagine being told that you only have a 4% chance of survival.
Now imagine being offered hope – a shot at life – as a patient in a new cancer drug trial. But…as the days and months creep by, seeing all the other children slowly passing away, one by one, until you are the only survivor left.
Folks, this gut-wrenching, heart hammering vision is the TRUE story of Michael Crossland, the man who survived and continues to beat the odds, every single day.
In celebration of our 400th episode on the couch, we wanted to give you a story as amazing and meaningful as the milestone you’ve all helped us achieve. A GIGANTIC thank you to all our listeners who tune in every week, we are humbled and honoured to be able to help you on your financial journey. 😊
And Michael is the perfect guest for this.
A businessman and elite sportsman, Michael is at the forefront of today’s new generation of inspirational speakers and is one the most in demand and highly respected speakers in Australia. After releasing his first ‘tell all’ autobiography, Everything Will Be OK: A Story of Hope, Love and Perspective, in 2016, he is now a number 1 bestselling author across 6 different countries.
He’ll be sharing his continued struggle for life, spending ¼ of his entire life in hospital, yet continuing to persevere and grow from pro-athlete to successful businessman. From the heart attack which ended his sporting career to the numerous knockdowns, Michael shares with us his story and how he – and you – can overcome any challenge in life.
Folks, this may be one of our most inspirational and eye-opening episodes, please just tune in to hear the pure gold and wisdom that Michael has to share.
P.S. In case you missed it…we’ve recently rebranded our MyWealth Portal! Introducing Moorr – your new and improved home for all your financial affairs! We’ll be adding more exciting features soon so why not login (or create a free account) and update your details so you don’t miss any of the good stuff. Start achieving more, with moor today 😊 >> www.moorr.com.au
- Michael’s autobiography – Everything Will Be OK: A Story of Hope, Love and Perspective – Learn more here
- Michael’s Charity – the Frontier Projects Charity
- Introducing Moorr: our newest evolution of MyWealth Portal! >> moorr.com.au
Here’s some of the gold we cover…
- 0:40 – Our 400th Episode folks… Thank YOU!
- 1:00 – Meet our very special guest, Michael Crossland!
- 4:43 – How was the money conversation like growing up?
- 6:21 – One simple question that his mum asked the doctor that saved his life…
- 7:58 – Being the 25th candidate for an experimental drug… And the only survivor.
- 10:32 – How did he achieve one of his BIGGEST dream as a kid despite having a heart attack?!
- 12:20 – Michael’s challenge to our listeners.
- 16:20 – The financial inspiration while working at Ritz Carlton…
- 20:17 – What are the 3P’s that will drive and yet, destroy people?
- 22:00 – How did all his near-death moments shape his mindset?
- 24:21 – The worst investment decision he ever made was driven by _ _ _
- 26:34 – Michael’s discovery when he had hit rock bottom
- 33:19 – The Passenger vs The Pilot
- 38:34 – His transition out of the corporate ladder that led him to Haiti
- 42:15 – Founding the Frontier Projects Charity
- 43:55 – What triggered him to writing his autobiography, Everything Will Be OK: A Story of Hope, Love and Perspective?
- 47:41 – The THREE MANTRAS Michael used to overcome his fears and stay mentally and emotionally sharp
- 51:30 – His most challenging yet the most rewarding experience of his life…
- 54:40 – Folks, do not miss this quote.
- 58:29 – What are the next chapters of his journey?
- 1:10:55 – What Grade of Financial Wellbeing are you?
- 1:13:52 – Bryce’s Lifehack for our 400th Episode!
- 1:16:05 – Our present to you to help you achieve more, with Moorr!