Alright folks, Episode 141 has landed! And today Ben is sliding on his “PIPA” Chairman top hat. Why?
Because PIPA’s Annual Investor Sentiment Survey is out! And the boys are going through these factual insights so you can see what the most successful investors are doing, thinking and learning, right now!!
So what’s PIPA?
If you’re a recent Coucher, you might not know that the Property Investment Professionals of Australia (PIPA) is the peak association for businesses that operate in the property investment space. In other words: PIPA makes sure that professionals in the industry are, well, professional.
PIPA has developed a Code of Conduct (read it here) that their members MUST operate under. It’s a framework that, ultimately, makes sure clients come first — and aren’t misled from unsuspecting property spruikers!
What can you expect to learn from Australia’s sophisticated investors?
- Is now a good time to invest in residential property?
- What type of property are the majority of investor’s buying?
- What state capital currently offers the best investment prospects?
- What is the exit strategy should you consider adopting?
- Should you be worried about the banks raising their interest rates?
- Where is the most appealing place to buy right now?
- How long should you expect your property to be negatively geared for?
- Should the “bubble” stop you from investing?
- Is there a need for regulation?
- Is it possible to become a sophisticated investor on your own?
And of course, if you are interested in the report, here are the links!
- Summary | PIPA Sentiment Survey Results – Download here
- Full Details | PIPA Sentiment Survey Results – Download here
For Bryce’s cover story on the Money Magazine? Get a copy here or at a newsagent/supermarket near you.
Just joined the podcast, here’s the Money SMARTS Checklist that Bryce mentioned on the show! Download here.