We are extremely excited here on The Property Couch this week to announce the long-awaited meeting with our special guest today, JAN SOMERS (as we’re sure you would agree)! With a successful property portfolio spanning over 40 years with countless properties within the country, Jan is an inspirational, property-investing mogul who we all could learn a lot from. As we gained so much gold from the hour-long chat, we’ve had to split the episode into two! In this first part, Bryce Holdaway and Ben Kingsley discuss the following areas with Jan:
- What got her into property investing back in 1972 and how did she build her portfolio since then
- Her mentor in life and her outlook in education and continuous learning
- Her point of view and experience on negative gearing
- How did she structure her loans and what kind of loan strategy does she have for her portfolio
- Tips on improving your borrowing power
- What motivated her to write her books, Building Wealth
- Having the right mindset as an investor
And so much more! As Jan is someone who has a continuous passion and drive for property investing, this is definitely a 2-part episode you will not want to miss. Her journey through property investing is definitely a story worth listening to and reading up on so make sure you tune in.
Here’s the link to her books and the PIA Investor software: Click here.
And as always, if you like this episode (Chat with Jan Somers, Housewife And Property Multimillionaire – Part 1), don’t forget to rate us on our iTunes channel (The Property Couch Podcast) and our Facebook page. Any questions or ideas? Feel free to drop us your thoughts here: http://tpcaustralia.wpengine.com/topics/