It’s beginning to look a lot like…… Spending!
That’s right, folks. Christmas is just around the corner, and let’s face it: it’s an expensive time of the year for all of us.
So we thought we’d share some money management tips so you avoid filling the stocking with all your hard earned cash. We’ve also taken apart the latest CBA Report, which explains some alarming spending habits that you and a whole lot of Australian’s are doing in December.
Plus, we’ve got a ripper SURPRISE FOR OUR 150TH EPISODE next week. Yep — not only is The Stig opening, closing and Life Hack-ing the show (thanks to your Movember donations, woot woot) — but also, we have a SERIOUSLY EXCITING GUEST ON!!! It’s someone we’ve been trying to get on for a loooooong time.
Want to find out who it is?
You’ll find out in today’s episode!!! (After all, we’re in the festive spirit.)
*****Also, stay tuned to the end and you’ll bear witness to Ben’s truly ridiculous Did You Know?*****
So, what are we on about today?
- How can you use our Money Management System in the lead up to Christmas?
- What date in December do Aussie’s spend the most? (Hint: it’s not Christmas Eve.)
- Seriously, how much is it costing you?
- What is the Number One thing that we ALWAYS do with our credit card?
- How should you be managing your credit card?
- What should the limit be on your credit card?
- Should you buy in-store or online?
- Can you MAKE money at Christmas?
- How should you be managing your money this time of the year?
- What can you do to avoid stretching your investing budget?
- Could you do Ben’s Savings Tip……………..?
Final Movember Tally: $11,533
If you donated and haven’t given us your address yet, please email us at email@example.com
P.S. Don’t forget: next week’s 150th Episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.P.S. And here’s the link to the Dirty Santa’s Rules!