With the turbulent state of today’s markets, it’s no surprise that there’s been a lot of noise around the future of Australia’s market and what it means for investors. 🤯
With many conflicting trends and numbers — and a lack of clarity around the origins of Australia’s inflation — it’s hard to know what remedy is needed from the Reserve Bank of Australia or how to keep successfully investing in such markets.
In Part 2 of this educational series, Ben Kingsley, Managing Director of Empower Wealth and Michael Savy, Partner and Chief Financial Planner of Empower Wealth, break down:
👉 Today’s market data (what do the numbers really mean and what trends are we seeing!)
👉 Michael’s Car Analogy: What do cars, crashes and catching flights have to do with COVID?
👉 What “noise” you should and shouldn’t be listening to, and
👉 How to remain calm (and keep investing) during unpredictable market conditions!
Watch the video now:
Free Stuff Mentioned…
- Listen to Part 1 here >> COVID-19 & Share Market Analysis
- Worried about rising interest rates? Tune in to our other episodes to understand how it’ll impact you and what you can do to deal with the “monsters under the bed”:
- Listen to Ben’s most recent RBA update: RBA Cash Rate October 2022: How To Stop Inflation Psychology!
- Are you on the hunt for an expert Financial Planner and SMSF guru? Book a FREE consultation with one of our qualified financial planners here.
Here’s some of the gold we cover…
- 0:00 – Where we left off…
- 0:54 – The Famous Car Analogy
- 4:39 – Where did Australia’s inflation come from?
- 6:51 – Taming Inflation
- 9:09 – Inflation & Interest Rates
- 13:28 – Data Dependent: Let’s break down the numbers
- 17:13 – Market Analysis
- 22:38 – So…what opportunities are still here today?
- 24:29 – THIS is what happens when inflation runs away…
- 25:27 – How to keep investing in volatile markets!!