We’ve all had big nights out where the next morning…we cringe, sigh and peek at our bank account with a feeling of dread.
But what happens when this is your life every weekend?!
This was sadly the story of David, today’s awesome Summer Series guest.
Once a “weekend millionaire” who funnelled all his money into living for the weekend and getting bailed out by the bank of mum and dad, it wasn’t until he went across the world and had some life-changing experiences that he had his “a-ha” moment.
Tune in to discover the necessary steps leading him to this moment…
The psychology trap behind debt that kept him bogged down for so many years, and how he’s completely transformed his life, starting with one book.
What an amazing and transformational story, David an enormous thank you for sharing your story with our community. Give it a listen now folks!
P.S. Exclusive early release: Next week we’re officially releasing our first and ONLY Masterclass which reveals the #3 fundamental secrets on How to build a property portfolio and retire on $2,000 a week.
BUT because you are a part of our very special TPC community, you can access it early!! Watch it out here >>
Free Stuff Mentioned…
- Want help with your sequencing? Reach out to our award-winning financial advisory! Book a free, no-obligation initial chat with our team here and see how we can help you on your investing journey 😊
- FREE Lifestyle By Design App: Check out Moorr the APP, our money management platform that’s now officially available as an app on Apple and Android. Check it out today and completely change the way you view and manage your money!
- Exclusive early release: Next week we’re officially releasing our first and ONLY Masterclass which reveals the #3 fundamental secrets on How to build a property portfolio and retire on $2,000 a week. BUT because you are a part of our very special TPC community, you can access it early!! Watch it out here >>
Want to work with Bryce & Ben’s Award-Winning Team?
- a roadmap to $2k per week passive income? >> Start a conversation with our Qualified Property Investment Advisors…
- buying an investment-grade property in an investment-grade suburb? >> Start a conversation with our independent and experienced Buyers Agents…
- set up or review of your borrowing strategy? >> Start a conversation with our Investment Savvy Mortgage Brokers…
- your defence implementation? >> Start a conversation with our Financial Planners…
- maximising your tax refund? >> Start a conversation with our Investment Savvy Tax Accountants…
Here’s some of the gold we cover…
- 0:00 – Welcome back to a new year folks!! (This is THE year for ACTION!)
- 2:37 – Today’s incredible story…
- 3:11 – Meet David
- 3:43 – A divorce and its impact
- 5:28 – His private school experience…
- 10:48 – His first paycheck and getting stuck in the treadmill trap…
- 13:28 – Bailed out…but not learning the lesson 🙁
- 15:35 – The quick-fix solution (Beware folks!)
- 18:43 – Travelling, coming to Australia and his penny-drop moment
- 22:03 – Getting married and the snowballing debt….
- 24:14 – How did David start managing his money?
- 25:08 – The psychology behind Bad Money Management
- 27:38 – Battling debt and societal expectations
- 30:12 – The penny drop moment for David (Folks, THIS is why having an accountability partner is key!)
- 31:33 – The book that transformed his life
- 32:18 – “It just clicked with me”
- 33:35 – Debt Avalanche vs. Snowball
- 34:22 – The Power of Education and Empowerment
- 38:11 – What were the arguments he and Carla had around money?!
- 41:03 – Reaching THIS massive milestone 😮
- 42:46 – Why have money conversations is SO important!
- 45:14 – Being DEBT FREE + his next steps!
- 49:42 – THIS is how they manage their money…
- 52:24 – David’s Words of Wisdom to the community!
- 56:42 – Future goals + his current portfolio
- 59:23 – Wow, what a mind-blowing episode folks!
- 1:06:25 – Early release: Our First Ever Masterclass?! (p.s. something exciting is coming to Moorr!!)